Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: I am just reading this wonderful news! Congratulation to both of you. May God be with you always and bless you...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

I am just reading this wonderful news! Congratulation to both of you. May God be with you always and bless your marriage!



Thanks for all your wonderful comments!





Andrea

--hide--


Thank you for your kind words, Andrea! I have enjoyed your posts here on CM. May God protect and bless you always.

hug Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Congrats to you both!
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Congrats to you both!

--hide--


Thank you, Donna! hug Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Congrats! Don't forget to submit your story www.catholicmatch.com.
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Congrats!



Don't forget to submit your story www.catholicmatch.com



Also stay connected with us through our Facebook Page www.facebook.com

--hide--


Thank you, Brian! Congratulations to you and your beautiful bride as well!

Guy and I will be submitting our story soon. heart
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Rae-242317 said: May the joy that fills your hearts and illuminates your souls continue to flow through your marriage with the blessi...
(Quote) Rae-242317 said: May the joy that fills your hearts and illuminates your souls continue to flow through your marriage with the blessing of the Holy Spirit. Best wishes.



--hide--


Rae,

Guy and I appreciate your beautiful wishes! May God bless you and your special CM gentleman during this time of joyful discernment. You make a wonderful couple, and wishing you all the best!

hug Praying wave
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: MANY Blessings to you and all the family ... May you have a wonderful First Christmas together an...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:




MANY Blessings to you and all the family ... May you have a wonderful First Christmas together and many more in the future..

Peace Love and Joy ! Kathleen

--hide--


Thank you Kathleen!

hug

Wishing you and your family much happiness and God's blessings at this beautiful time of the year. rose Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Irish-771059 said: im just a new member here in CM ,, I am so happy for both of you and Congratulations
(Quote) Irish-771059 said:

im just a new member here in CM ,, I am so happy for both of you and Congratulations

--hide--


Thank you Irish! (I love your name!)

Welcome to CM and to the fora. Keep posting, as it is a great way to get to know the many wonderful people here on CM. Blessings to you. rose Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and long future together.
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and long future together.
--hide--


Thank you so much Lilibeth! hug Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: God Bless!
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

God Bless!

--hide--


Thank you, Wendy! wave Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Sharon-885911 said: Congratulations and may you have many blessed years together
(Quote) Sharon-885911 said:

Congratulations and may you have many blessed years together

--hide--


Your kind wishes are appreciated, Sharon!

rose Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Congratulations! God bless you both in your new life together.
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Congratulations! God bless you both in your new life together.



--hide--


May God bless you Maia.

rose Praying
Posts 61 - 70 of 92