Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.usccb.org

cnsnews.com

The document, written by the USCCB, lead by Pelosi's Archbishop, indicates five way we can respond in prayer for the above. First of all, kudos to the bishops for recommending the return of the Friday abstinance.

Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on the last Sunday of the Month Pray the rosary daily, especially for the intention of Life, liberty, and the preservation of marriage Add petitions for this in the prayers of the faithful (in the OF of the mass) for daily & sunday masses. (kryie eleison) Abstain from meat on Fridays and fast on Fridays Participate in the 2nd Fortnight for Freedom (June/July 2013)

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: www.usccb.org.
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

www.usccb.org

cnsnews.com

The document, written by the USCCB, lead by Pelosi's Archbishop, indicates five way we can respond in prayer for the above. First of all, kudos to the bishops for recommending the return of the Friday abstinance.

Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on the last Sunday of the Month Pray the rosary daily, especially for the intention of Life, liberty, and the preservation of marriage Add petitions for this in the prayers of the faithful (in the OF of the mass) for daily & sunday masses. (kryie eleison) Abstain from meat on Fridays and fast on Fridays Participate in the 2nd Fortnight for Freedom(June/July 2013)

--hide--

The list I meant to write is this:

1). Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on the last Sunday of the Month

2). Pray the rosary daily, especially for the intention of Life, liberty, and the preservation of marriage.

3). Add petitions for this in the prayers of the faithful (in the OF of the mass) for daily & sunday masses.

4). Abstain from meat on Fridays and fast on Fridays

5). Participate in the 2nd Fortnight for Freedom(June/July 2013)

I put them in the editor supplied numbered list, but for some reason it doesn't keep the ordered list when it posts. Sorry about that.

Again, the articles on this:

www.usccb.org

cnsnews.com

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The list I meant to write is this: 1). Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The list I meant to write is this:

1). Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on the last Sunday of the Month

2). Pray the rosary daily, especially for the intention of Life, liberty, and the preservation of marriage.

3). Add petitions for this in the prayers of the faithful (in the OF of the mass) for daily & sunday masses.

4). Abstain from meat on Fridays and fast on Fridays

5). Participate in the 2nd Fortnight for Freedom(June/July 2013)

I put them in the editor supplied numbered list, but for some reason it doesn't keep the ordered list when it posts. Sorry about that.

Again, the articles on this:

www.usccb.org

cnsnews.com

--hide--

Thank you Steven. These are wonderful ways the Body of the Church can come together.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3