Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 8th 2012 new

Here I am. My name is Maria. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-917957 said: Here I am. My name is Maria.
(Quote) Maria-917957 said:

Here I am. My name is Maria.

--hide--
Yes, Lord, thank you for my life. Here I am; Margo checking in!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
--hide--

Yes I am. Eventhough there are days where I am wilted or brown at the edges. But then the rain comes and I am beautiful again.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Thank you for reminding me, Clair. May God's peace be with all of us here on CM. Praying theheart

- Elizabeth

Dec 9th 2012 new

OGMBC!!

Dec 9th 2012 new

Yep- beautifully different perhaps? Proof that God has a sense of humour biggrin wave

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Nope, NOT me!!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Nope, NOT me!!!

--hide--

I beg to differ.

Dec 9th 2012 new

--hide--
Everybody can and should reply in the affirmative.

As the saying goes, "God didn't make no junk."

We're made in His image -- can't get any better on earth.

Dec 9th 2012 new

--hide--
Everyone who replied is qualified to answer "Yes". Those who didn't reply should have.

This thread should have locked a long time ago.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Pleas...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.

Nope, NOT me!!!

--hide--

Linda,

For the first time I can recollect, I respectfully disagree.

Look, if God can create someone like me who could make a clock run backwards, you are infinitely times more beautiful. God made each of us in His image and likeness. Of course, He said that before I was born. laughing

You are worthy - most worthy. OK?

Blessings, Praying hug rose hersheyskiss

Leon

Posts 21 - 30 of 65