Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Laurie-523231 said: And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messages. Sorry...
(Quote) Laurie-523231 said:

And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messages. Sorry!!!

--hide--

Now you're wondering is he messing with me or did he write something I need to read? If you're wondering, YOU don't know me! :very happy:
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Pleas...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.

The Man Upstairs is still working on me~ I ain't there yet!

--hide--

wave "I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Philipians 1:6

Yes we are God's most beautiful creations ... biggrin And Jesus is our greatest Gift... theheart

Come Lord Jesus Come into the hearts of each and everyone of us here so we can shine your Love into the world.

Blessings to us all as we strive to be all that God wants us to be

Kathleen

~ For it is by the grace of God that I go forth Dove

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
--hide--

Yes, yes I am. But it is shocking at how good I am in messing up His wonderful work!

Dec 10th 2012 new

wave Howdy Clair. I am special, and just for the record, I didn't ride the short bus laughing

Dec 10th 2012 new

princess

Dec 10th 2012 new

Martha's Visiting ;)

((Hugs)) Beautiful Clair

Dec 10th 2012 new

From a beautiful child of God to all Beautiful,Children of God

Dec 10th 2012 new

ANSOLUTELY THE MOST BLESSED IN BEAUTY!!!! Now, if you believe that... let me introduces myself... Hello everyone .... I am an old member back on the Hottest Catholic meeting place.

It nice to be back... see allot of you on Facebook... and just got overly curious as to who's new... who is getting hitched... . Nice to meet all of you that do not remember me... and a huge hug to all thee old.

Oh great .... that Doreen wants to be welcome and she is referring to us as old... ? Well, not old as in age... but old as in my feelings for all of you... they are the same as the ones I left with.. . You are in a place in my heart that is special.

Dec 10th 2012 new
Thank God for creating all living things bright and beautiful in each one's way.

I also thank HIM for knowing Clair's beautiful mind.

Cheers to all God's beautiful creation and beyond each one's beauty! heart
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Laurie-523231 said: And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messa...
(Quote) Laurie-523231 said:

And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messages. Sorry!!!

--hide--
Laurie, YES, you ARE one of His special ones! I'm so glad that you've come to lurk with us, if only for a short time... paper bag
Hope all is going well for you with kids, work, and a "special person" of your own! I miss you!!! hug hug hug

Posts 41 - 50 of 65