Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 12th 2012 new
wave
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Laurie-523231 said: And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messa...
(Quote) Laurie-523231 said:

And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messages. Sorry!!!

--hide--

Hi Laurie... wave

Nice to see your smiling face... Miss you're quick wit & wisdom in the forums. Wishing you the best... rose rose rose

Dec 12th 2012 new

biggrin

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Pleas...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.

Nope, NOT me!!!

--hide--
Me neither paper bag

Dec 12th 2012 new

YES. xmastree heartbeat xmastree

Dec 12th 2012 new
wave wave
Dec 12th 2012 new

Not always from my perspective, but certainly fron His. I am always humbled by His infinite patience with me.

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: Yes, yes I am. But it is shocking at how good I am in messing up His wonderful work!
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

Yes, yes I am. But it is shocking at how good I am in messing up His wonderful work!

--hide--

Well said, Margaret. Me too!!

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Laurie-523231 said: And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messa...

And a P.S. I'm using a freebie coupon to access the forums this week. I can't read messages. Sorry!!!

--hide--

She's baaaaaack!

Hi, Laurie. It's good to see and hear from you again! Welcome home:)

Dec 12th 2012 new

--hide--

She's baaaaaack!

Hi, Laurie. It's good to see and hear from you again! Welcome home:)

Dec 12th 2012 new

I am God's Masterclass!!

Posts 51 - 60 of 65