Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 10th 2012 new

Everybody needs to have good, clear, interesting, even classy pictures. The clothes worn in these great shots should look clean, pressed, not faded and should be not showing a pattern that is unflattering, ie., a print that does not look good on the person and is too busy on the person. Persons should not have pictures there that were taken with a flash, I have been told ask Peter here who was a photographer for the Navy and says this all of the time. The picture should make you look good, including one's teeth. Some folks have pictures here that I could say make them look like they are wearing braces because the lighting is very bad. Be careful of these things and your results will be better. Treat it like ART. If you are not artistic, get some help!

Dec 10th 2012 new

Jeff, First remember that you are a child of the King! Our Lord Jesus Christ! In his eyes you are a wonderful and beautiful creation!

I read your profile and I see it as honest, sincere and straight forward. There is nothing wrong with your profile!

You stated that all this is in God's Hands. A very smart answer indeed! Yes, all in God's Time, not ours!

Most of us are here for the same reason, to find that special person. Some find it, some may not.

Keep praying and trusting in Jesus. Spend time in front of the Blessed Sacrament, weekly. Ask our Blessed Mother to pray to her Son, for you. God will answer your prayers. Just trust whatever HIS answer is, HE knows what is best for you.

I will pray for you, Jeff. God bless you. Veronica theheart

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Jeff-406043 said: I did not intend it to be an invitation to a "pity party". I know that this is not what ...
(Quote) Jeff-406043 said:

I did not intend it to be an invitation to a "pity party". I know that this is not what you inferred or meant, Tara. And, just for the record, I have wondered the same thing about you because I think you're a catch. But getting back to my point, I sincerely would like to know if there is something that needs improvement on my profile. Unfortunately, some things cannot be improved upon like my hair. Yes, I wish that I had more head up top, but this is what God intended and it's in the genes. Also, I would hope that most women would be able to see beyond my thinning pate.

--hide--

Seriously, Jeff, if someone is going to judge you by your hair, instead of what is in your heart and mind, then you don't need them! Pray that those people stay far away from you! God is good. Trust in HIM! Veronica theheart

Dec 10th 2012 new
If you stop looking, then you'd be doing wrong.

Hang on in there, at times it pays to wait.

After all, patience is a virtue but it doesn't mean that what you're looking for will just drop in front of you. LOL

In God's time, you'll just realize that she's already right there in front of you so.

Come on! Chase that dream of yours!

All the best!
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Jeff-406043 said: Is my hairline a turn-off for some women? I'm sorry that I'm not better-looking? ...

Is my hairline a turn-off for some women? I'm sorry that I'm not better-looking?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

--hide--

I'm sure it is a turn off for some gals. They'll just never know what they are missing! boggled However, I think bald is pretty darn attractive and have met numerous women who agree. Don't worry, man! And don't be sorry that you aren't better looking! I used to think the same thing and then it dawned on me that I look exactly as I'm supposed to in order to attract the exact person that I'm supposed to.

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Jeff-406043 said: Is my hairline a turn-off for some women? I'm sorry that I'm not better-looking?

Is my hairline a turn-off for some women? I'm sorry that I'm not better-looking?

--hide--

As the song goes, "you are who you are, and you ain't who you ain't" [bonus points to anyone who can identify the song without searching for the lyrics...]

The right person won't care; the person who cares isn't right. NEXT! They're doing you a favor and saving you the time of having to figure that out down the road after you are emotionally vested in a relationship.

Dec 11th 2012 new

i love Vin Diesel..dont worry i will be one of your fan starting from now on... laughing

Dec 11th 2012 new

i love Vin Diesel..dont worry i will be one of your fan starting from now on... wink

Dec 11th 2012 new

Nothing you are perfect in the way God made you, and if other are not able to see it, i say their loss

Dec 11th 2012 new

We have the same feeling why i did not receive any reply , maybe because its not free to chat ?And i have to grab this opportunity to help pray for me to have strenght to handle love concern because i broke up with my boyfriend .. Thank you

Posts 51 - 60 of 70