Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 11th 2012 new

Dating has become very impersonal. People communicate by texting rather than actually conversing. Add to that the stress of the holiday season, and it may just turn out that this is not the right time for you. If you pray, you will receive an answer when you are READY! Merry Christmas.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Hello Jeff:

How's your day been so far? I read your profile and found it to be great. You are a handsome and intelligent person who has a lot to offer to the right woman. I can identify with feeling perhaps you have been forgotten about, but this is where a person has to remember that Our Lord will provide us with everything "we" need. Today's world makes being single at times difficult and the holidays can only compound the situation.

I will surround you in prayer and hope you will respond back as I would like to talk to you about your near death experience.

Take Care,

Regina

Dec 11th 2012 new

Jeff,

All of us wonder the same thing.

I read your profile and it's everything it should be and very interesting. I think any young woman would find it attractive.

The only comment I can make is try another picture, one with a neutral background and solid colored shirt.

Have a Blessed Christmas

Eloise

theheart

Dec 11th 2012 new

Jeff,

I realize that you have already excused yourself from the thread, but, I hope you are still reading everyone's comments. It truly is not anything you are doing wrong or haven't done that is creating a problem.

What I have come to understand about this process is that we have to keep trying, and when it gets to the point we are agitated, it's time to step away and take a break. What we all need to keep in mind is that each of us is not for everyone and, while we may be interested in someone, they may not be interested in us. That does not mean we have done something wrong or there is something wrong with us, it means that person is not the one. The important thing is to know who you are and what is great about you and maintain a faith in yourself. You mentioned in your profile that God believes in you - why not take some time to learn to believe in you, too? I have often found that what you believe about yourself reflects directly on how others will see you and treat you, as well, even if you think you put on a good front.

Don't ever question yourself like this again - look in the mirror, accept yourself for who you are, what you look like and what kind of person you are. OWN IT, LIVE IT and TAKE PRIDE IN IT.

Dec 11th 2012 new

You seem like a really nice person. If a girl is bothered about your look or your hairline, that girl is not the one for you. All the best!

Dec 11th 2012 new
This is one of the smartest answers yet. It's all about type I guess.
Dec 11th 2012 new
The problem is that there seems to be more people who's type we're not than who's type we are. laughing faint
Dec 11th 2012 new

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. The right person hasn't come along yet. And there is nothing wrong with your hair.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Hi Jeff-We all have qualities about ourselves that limit what we think we can and can't do. I don't like my weight, but other than that I have a lot of confidence. Just know that when the right lady sees your profile all will be right with the world. It's all in God's time and his timeline normally never when we want it to be. Love will sneak up on you when you least expect it. Just be here for friendship and hopefully something wonderful will blossom because of it. The best of luck to you and to all of us...

Dec 11th 2012 new

Jeff,

There is NOTHING wrong with the way you look at all. You are cute and pics show you with family. If a woman cares about your hairline (?), she is not the woman for you. Take your time, and just be yourself. Get involved in the forums and believe me you will meet some wonderful people.

Posts 61 - 70 of 70