Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 9th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Dec 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Dec 9th 2012 new

Prayers said! What a blessing you are to yuour Mother! How blessed she is to have met JP II!

Dec 9th 2012 new

Lord, may your Spirit rest upon her and may Your will be done in her life and in the life of Robert. Amen

Dec 9th 2012 new

Prayers ascending

(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having b...
(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having become dizzy and passing blood today. The doctors apparently do not think it is too serious (she had a CT scan), but my mother is 87, so naturally, as her son, I worry. Just as a side-note, my mother met Pope John Paul II three times! I am truly blessed to be her son, and would appreciate prayers for her return to good relative health for her age. Thank you and God bless all of you. Dominus vobiscum!
--hide--

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having b...
(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having become dizzy and passing blood today. The doctors apparently do not think it is too serious (she had a CT scan), but my mother is 87, so naturally, as her son, I worry. Just as a side-note, my mother met Pope John Paul II three times! I am truly blessed to be her son, and would appreciate prayers for her return to good relative health for her age. Thank you and God bless all of you. Dominus vobiscum!
--hide--

May God be with you and your mother at this difficult time.. Prayers for her health and comfort .. What a blessing she must be in everyone's life that knows her.. God is with her I am sure .. Praying rosary theheart Kathleen

Dec 9th 2012 new

I hope your Mother makes a full recovery. She obviously has a very loving son. Will be happy to pray for her. God Bless You!

Dec 9th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 9th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 9th 2012 new

rosary Praying Robert, You and your mother will be added to my prayer list tonight. May I ask for her first name? You speak very highly of her and it is apparent that not only are you lucky to have her for your mother but she is equally lucky to have such a wonderful son! May God bless you both and give you the strength you need!

Posts 11 - 20 of 32