Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Michele-910064 said: Thanks Dawn! I'll let you know...trying to get another person to committ... I love this r...
(Quote) Michele-910064 said:

Thanks Dawn! I'll let you know...trying to get another person to committ...

I love this rivalry!!! It's on!

--hide--

You've reminded me that I have some people I should invite. All in the name of expanding the Indy Glow.!
Dec 15th 2012 new

Yep, Mary, those Cincy people are competitive types wink but sometimes that comes in handy (have been on a team with Dawn playing games and glad to have that competitiveness). cool mischievous laughing

By the way, Rob, C. IL is not forming a coup...just an offshoot of the Indy group...we are all a part of one - 'out of one, many'. angel hug But look out just the same. mischievous laughing Hey, I think I have found a possible anacronym (??) for the Central Illinois group - CM CIL??? scratchchin Or not. scratchchin

Dec 16th 2012 new

Dawn, Did I hear a challenge???? eyepopping eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing(now I need your MWAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!)

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Michele-910064 said: Dawn, Did I hear a challenge???? (now I need your MWAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!)
(Quote) Michele-910064 said:

Dawn, Did I hear a challenge???? (now I need your MWAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!)

--hide--

Oh my fabulous Cincy Sistahs - it's SOOOOOO ON!!! irked eyebrow tongue laughing hug
Michele - I can tell you're going to 'blend' well with us crazies. Consider that a compliment! wink biggrin

Dec 17th 2012 new

A quick count so far totals about 14 attendees. wave
Hoping we'll see more people - anyone near Greensburg itself? Just let us know you're planning to attend so we get a big enough table!

Dec 17th 2012 new

biggrin

Dec 19th 2012 new

Halfway Ole' is tomorrow!!! Really looking forward to the hugs!

Potentially icky weather may hit, be sure to check the forecast and give yourself plenty of time to get there. I think it's supposed to hit later in the day, so please be careful. Keep in touch if your plans change.

See you soon!!!

Dec 20th 2012 new

9 of us met tonight for dinner - thanks Andrew, Dawn, Rob L, Michelle, Donna, Mary S, Rob S, and Shawn for coming out on this blustery night! What a wonderful evening - good food, good laughs. I really enjoy getting together with you all! ((HUG)) hug hug hug

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: 9 of us met tonight for dinner - thanks Andrew, Dawn, Rob L, Michelle, Donna, Mary S, Rob S, and S...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

9 of us met tonight for dinner - thanks Andrew, Dawn, Rob L, Michelle, Donna, Mary S, Rob S, and Shawn for coming out on this blustery night! What a wonderful evening - good food, good laughs. I really enjoy getting together with you all! ((HUG))

--hide--

Just goes to show that nothing..Not even snow nor gloom of night will keep us folks from having a good time..hyper

Posts 21 - 29 of 29