Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. <...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--

May God restore your sighte and heal you completely. theheart Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying
Prayer offered.

Dec 10th 2012 new
My mom had eye surgeries in three years.

May your surgery be successful and help you appreciate the beauty of God's creations more especially those who are close to your heart.

AMEN.
Dec 11th 2012 new

I had a great friend who at 60 went through the same surgery. She's awesome today and you will be as well.

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. <...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Dec 11th 2012 new

Saint Odilia and St. Lucy (Patroness of Eyes)

You +1'd this publicly.Undo share the same feast day, December 13th! Thank you for the reminder James, I had forgotten, that should be a comforting sign! theheart
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--

rose Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

Colette and James,

Thank you so much for informing me of St. Lucy and St. Odelia. That is very much appreciated and a great comfort. I did some Internet searching and read about these saints... Very impressive.

My operation in on December 12 (Wednesday) and my first follow-up visit with the surgeon is in the morning on December 13 (St. Lucy's feast day!) so that he can check to see if the results of the surgery look good. That seems like great timing to me!... almost like it was planned that way. It may be some time before I can really see the results (as the healing can be a weeks/months-long process), but a small Christmas miracle would be most welcome, God willing.

Sincerely,

Ed

Posts 11 - 20 of 70