Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Dec 11th 2012 new

You have my prayers.I just had Cataract surgery1week ago today. I am doing good. Your detached retina is more setious than Cataract surgery is. Praying hug Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. ...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying Praying
Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying theheart rose rosary

Dec 11th 2012 new

ED..Tomorrow morning is your big day....please know....in my prayers, I will place you in our Father's loving hands.

Not just for tomorrow, but during your recovery period. I will also offer my Masses and Communions for a very

successful operation.

My best for you,

Gail

Dec 11th 2012 new

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. It is very much appreciated.

Time to sign off now, as they need me at the hospital by 6:15 AM tomorrow... and I'm a night person. A friend will be picking me up about 5:00 AM. wave

Sincerely,

Ed

Dec 14th 2012 new

Please give us an update, Ed. How are you?
Praying

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. <...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--
do not put us to the test but deliver us from evil. amen. Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 70