Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Cheesecake? What cheesecake?
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Cheesecake? What cheesecake?

--hide--

I heard the word Cheescake? scratchchin Looking I see no Cheesecake eyebrow

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Pamela-577899 said: Mass at St John's in Center City is at 5:15 For those that want to do mass before Chili'...
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said:

Mass at St John's in Center City is at 5:15 For those that want to do mass before Chili's . :)

--hide--

I look forward to meeting everyone! I'll be early ;)

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Pamela-577899 said: : (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Cheesecake? What cheesecake?
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said:

: [quote]Victor-544727 said:

Cheesecake? What cheesecake?

I heard the word Cheescake? Looking I see no Cheesecake

--hide--
Victor! You said that you make a mean cheesecake! Was that just a line to woo pretty Christine? LOL I can make one and bring it for Saturday if you want me to.....would that make you come out of hiding Victor? laughing wink wave

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Victor! You said that you make a mean cheesecake! Was that just a line to woo pretty Christine? LO...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Victor! You said that you make a mean cheesecake! Was that just a line to woo pretty Christine? LOL I can make one and bring it for Saturday if you want me to.....would that make you come out of hiding Victor?

--hide--

Oh, you saw that comment? embarassed duck

theheart

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Oh, you saw that comment?
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Oh, you saw that comment?

--hide--
uh yes I saw it! LOL wink you put it on a comment not a private message silly man! So are you saying that you don't make a "mean cheesecake"? I was going to have a throwdown with ya Bobby Flay style! LOL rolling eyes

12/13/2012 new

I am so happy you are coming Maire! How early do you think you will be ?
i want to make sure some one will meet you so your not alone .

12/14/2012 new

So, the meetup time is 4:00? Inside or outside? How many folks? How will we know each other? Is this too many questions?

12/15/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: So, the meetup time is 4:00? Inside or outside? How many folks? How will we know each other? Is ...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

So, the meetup time is 4:00? Inside or outside? How many folks? How will we know each other? Is this too many questions?

--hide--

It is 4:00 pm . Outside the chillies. The number of folks keeps changing at this point it is for sure 7 of us. Look for me . :) I will be for sure there .
You can never ask too many questions. 2 people will not be able to come until 6 pm so dinner if it is okay with everyone will be around 6 at the Chilies. .

Posts 11 - 18 of 18