Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

NJ Single Men

Dec 10th 2012 new

Where are all of the good guys in NJ?

Dec 10th 2012 new

Dating women from other states! I should know, LOL....HAPPY FIRST POST ALERT! Wecome aboard!

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Dating women from other states! I should know, LOL....HAPPY FIRST POST ALERT! WeLcome aboard!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Dating women from other states! I should know, LOL....HAPPY FIRST POST ALERT! WeLcome aboard!

--hide--

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Dating women from other states! I should know, LOL....HAPPY FIRST POST ALERT! Wecome aboard!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Dating women from other states! I should know, LOL....HAPPY FIRST POST ALERT! Wecome aboard!

--hide--

The rest of them are looking for Jacqueline 198 Baby.

Dec 11th 2012 new
Who knows......
Dec 11th 2012 new

Their probably wondering the same thing about the women .... most likely solitude in hiding, acknowledging our desire on our wish list but not act on it .... who really knows ... what does the polls say statistically .... how likely do we date or meet someone really within or outside our comfort zone .... are we judgmental when it comes in seeking a partner/soulmate then when we were yournger (higher standard - physical, emotional, financial, etc) .... just a tidbit of info or contemplation

Dec 11th 2012 new

reading today the blogs acknowledges in expressing our gratitude of who we are and placing our trust completely to God, which I can adhere to because God knows what is best for us in our lives.... especially when it comes to commitment of marriage or anything pertinent as God's wisdom to be Holy and offering it daily as a sacrifice .... this thread applies to any state ... hopefully you will understand that your neighbor are wondering the same thing that we all share the common good... seeking, sharing, and finding the best in others and ourself, and that our wiish has been granted ....

Posts 1 - 7 of 7