Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 11th 2012 new

I'm sure there are some good quality CM'ers here in KS that would do this. scratchchin

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-616385 said: I'm sure there are some good quality CM'ers here in KS that would do this.
(Quote) Tim-616385 said:

I'm sure there are some good quality CM'ers here in KS that would do this.

--hide--

I think so...

Dec 11th 2012 new

+

JMJ

I would be interested and know a few more on here that don't always do the forums but I could put in a good word for them and they would check if they knew about this, keep me posted as well. Thanks for starting this, I was going to mention this soon after Christmas. You beat me to it ! God Bless all - and just to say, I know where Cunningham KS is as well. :) Have a good one

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-775051 said: + JMJ I would be interested and know a few more on here that don't always do...
(Quote) Marianne-775051 said:

+

JMJ

I would be interested and know a few more on here that don't always do the forums but I could put in a good word for them and they would check if they knew about this, keep me posted as well. Thanks for starting this, I was going to mention this soon after Christmas. You beat me to it ! God Bless all - and just to say, I know where Cunningham KS is as well. :) Have a good one

--hide--

TOE PEEKA, as Earnestine Tomlin calls it!

Dec 11th 2012 new

Wow, I feel special.......lol, thanks. I know where Topeka is.....

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-616385 said: Wow, I feel special.......lol, thanks. I know where Topeka is.....
(Quote) Tim-616385 said:

Wow, I feel special.......lol, thanks. I know where Topeka is.....

--hide--

...and K State is not too far away from it!!

Dec 12th 2012 new

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you, Marianne! wave I'm glad to see we crazy CMers didn't scare you away from other events after CM Chicago. wink

Posts 11 - 17 of 17