Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Sorry you had to deal with that. Were the police understanding? You had video evide...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Sorry you had to deal with that. Were the police understanding? You had video evidence of the girls lying about their age.

--hide--

1.) Not one of these girls ever made it in front of a camera.

2.) The Police couldn't have cared less except for the fact that coming to see us so often was becoming time consuming. They knew we weren't violating any laws, but were obligated to respond to the complaints. A few were more concerned whether their daughters or nieces were clients. A few others, well... I won't say. eyepopping

theheart

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: A few others, well... I won't say.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

A few others, well... I won't say.

--hide--

You mean creeper policemen?

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: A few others, well... I won't sa...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

A few others, well... I won't say.

You mean creeper policemen?

--hide--

No, not likely. The "curious" ones would have been around your age at that time. wink

theheart

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Late 20's on up depending on the woman and the reason you would date a women in her 20s. Are ...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

Late 20's on up depending on the woman and the reason you would date a women in her 20s. Are you interested in the person or a young, hot thang on your arm? No offense meant! I would happily date a man in his early 40s if I know he was interested in me and not my age.

--hide--

certainly just a hot young thang wink

12/21/2012 new

Hello Tele!

Thank you for bringing this up. It's nice to see a guy being sensitive to this topic. biggrin

As some of the other ladies here have mentioned, you should look through the age range you're interested in seeking. However, to be on the "safe side," I would recommend viewing profiles of ladies 29 and up. It would make it much easier for everyone to state the age range they're looking for, but I'm afraid it doesn't always help. scratchchin I have it stated in my profile that I'm looking for someone closer to my own age, but I still get messages/winks from guys over ten years my senior. It's flattering, but it tells me that they weren't really interested in who I am because they didn't read through the intro of my profile. surprised

So, thank you again, Tele, and good luck in finding your special lady.

12/22/2012 new

For me it's basically 6 years younger or older. I don't want women that are so far apart agewise that we wouldn't be able to relate to each other.

12/24/2012 new

+JMJ+

So that's about the same as the divide by two and add seven rule.

01/12/2013 new

(Quote) Tele-920319 said: Hello Ladies Just was wondering, what is the youngest age that I should use when using the...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

Hello Ladies

Just was wondering, what is the youngest age that I should use when using the search feature, I am 41 and please be honest ,my feeling's wont get hurt just want to know how the under 30's think about men in there 40's

Thanks Tele

--hide--

Tele, you'll find all kinds... but if I were a woman in her early/mid 20s, and perhaps even late 20s, I'd be creeped out by a guy in his 40s. (I'll be 40, myself, pretty soon... weeping )

01/18/2013 new

I'm just throwing my 2 cents in. I'm 31 and my age range to search for is 5 years up and 5 years down. I might extend that a bit if the guy is the perfect match - not that I entirely know what that is. Also, I have a 43 year old brother that is single and always asks out girls in their early to mid-twenties. I'm pretty sure my brother has never had an official girlfriend (that doesn't necessarily mean anything b/c I haven't had a boyfriend either) and his attitudes towards love and dating are a bit jaded. What I'm getting at is that even though I dearly love my brother - he might be somewhat emotionally stunted when it comes to love and dating. So, that's what I think of when a man over 40 or so pursues me on this site or anywhere else. I worry that it's a red flag when it comes to his maturity among other things. I'm not saying that's the case for you or all men, but all sorts of alarm bells go off for me when I see that. Good night and God bless!

01/22/2013 new

I read some research that says men who marry women more then 9 years younger then them have a 30-35% higher divorce rate. Just some food for thought. :)

Posts 31 - 40 of 42