Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

A few small prayers

Dec 11th 2012 new

I just wanted to pass on a few prayers I'm looking for help with.

First, a friend of mine's mom just had knee replacement surgery today. As she is recovering in the hospital, her husband (my friend's father) had a heart attack. Please pray that both her parents recover quickly and that she and her brother find strength in his hard time.

Also, pray for a man named Brian who disappeared yesterday after threatening to take his life. by the grace of God he reached out to loved ones and sought help instead of carrying out the unthinkable. Please pray for him that God shines light in his life.

Finally, a small selfish prayer... Please help me pray that I recover from my seasonal virus quickly. By the grace of God I've been improving every day. Please pray that things continue to improve. (I've been sick for 2 months. First pneumonia, then I caught a virus my nephew had that got into my lungs since I wasn't over Pneumonia, that became a sinus/throat infection, and an ear infection now.) *sigh* Lord, thank you for helping me recover quickly, please let me continue to recover each day.

Thanks for all the prayers you can help me with guys.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary hug Dove

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Dec 11th 2012 new

I said a prayer for healing after knee surgery, heart attack and for Brian to be found safe and sound and for you to be completely healed too. hug Praying wave

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Dec 11th 2012 new

rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 27