Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/12/2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

12/12/2012 new

Praying

12/12/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying Praying hug theheart You are not selfish, hope you feel better. Remember Jesus heals. Came across a prayer....Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, ....(add your request). found it is a book at adoration. Jesus, Jesus,Jesus, please heal your daughter and those she asks prayers for. Just remembered ask and you shall be granted, knock and the door will be open I may not have the wording accurate, but God knows.

12/12/2012 new

Thanks for all the help with prayers guys.

my friend's mom is recovering nicely, her dad was released from the hospital

Brian posted a message to everyone and seems to understand he has people who care about him, and is currently getting the professional help he needs to get out of the dark place in his life, and he's back on medication for bi-polar disorder

I'm improving. I had blood work yesterday and my white blood cell count was high... so I have to go in for a new CBC on Monday, hopefully now that I'm done with anti-biotics and I'm feeling a little better, the WBC count will be down.

thanks again all biggrin

12/13/2012 new

Praying rosary

12/13/2012 new

Lord hear our prayers. Amen. Praying rosary hug

12/13/2012 new

Praying rosary

Posts 21 - 27 of 27