Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Dec 12th 2012 new
May God bless you in special ways for your kindness toward others. A very good friend of mine is alive today because someone in Texas was kind enough to donate his bone marrow to her. Many blessings to you! Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the kni...
(Quote) David-44807 said:

Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate lissing tissue to some people. I will not be able to date or go to events. It will take a long recovery from the tisue and organ donations for me to heal. I wish all a great time here and may you have a happy new year in your search.

--hide--
What a blessing to others.Pray that all goes well for you and those you are making the donation to.May God continue to bless you theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

David,

I like so many others wish you would stay but respect whatever decision you ultimately decide.

At Mass tomorrow, I will light a candle at the altar to Our Mother of Perpetual Help. What you are doing is beyond heroic. God bless you in your journey and remember, we are with you all the way.

With much love from your CM family,

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

Praying Praying Praying santahat wreath xmastree thumbsup

Leon

Dec 12th 2012 new

wave

Dec 12th 2012 new

Prayers offered for your healing and God's blessings.
Dove theheart

(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the kni...

Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate lissing tissue to some people. I will not be able to date or go to events. It will take a long recovery from the tisue and organ donations for me to heal. I wish all a great time here and may you have a happy new year in your search.

--hide--

Dec 12th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Good luck to you and may you obtain many Graces!

Dec 13th 2012 new

Peace be with you my brother in Christ

Dec 13th 2012 new

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying Our Thoughts & Prayers are with ya Bro Take care of your health! Wish you the best! Take care Mike "peace"!!

Dec 13th 2012 new
(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate ...

--hide--

blessings and speedy recovery!
Dec 13th 2012 new

What an awesome thing to do! May God's Healing Hand Bless You and help you recover. May I become a better person because of you!

Posts 21 - 30 of 37