Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/11/2012 new

Hugs all around! wave

rose hug hug hug hug hug rose

12/11/2012 new

Hopping on the hug hug hug train ...

and here is an all around the Olympics world hug

12/11/2012 new
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
12/11/2012 new

hugs hug hug hug to all the guys and gals cowboy CowGirl cmers! wave

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: hugs to all the guys and gals cmers!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

hugs to all the guys and gals cmers!

--hide--
hug hughug hughug hughug hughug hug:hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug::hug: :hug: :faint: :lol:May we all get hugged happy.

12/12/2012 new

Count me IN! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

We Indy folks LOVELOVE LOVE hugs!!

You all should come to one of our parties and find out for yourself! wink hug laughing

12/12/2012 new

It is kind of chilli here today, I sure could use a hug or hug hug . Where are all the CM Gents? Don't they like to hug? I bet if we start a Kissing thread they would all come out of the woodwork....laughing

Come on guys -- how about a hug ? I will throw in a few hersheyskiss hersheyskiss too.

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Can I get a HUG for Christmas?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Can I get a HUG for Christmas?

--hide--
See, Brian -- it pays to advertise.... biggrin

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is kind of chilli here today, I sure could use a or . Where are all the CM Gents? Don't th...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It is kind of chilli here today, I sure could use a or . Where are all the CM Gents? Don't they like to hug? I bet if we start a Kissing thread they would all come out of the woodwork....

Come on guys -- how about a ? I will throw in a few too.

--hide--
OK, Donna -- here's today's quota.....(wish there could be more)......

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

12/12/2012 new
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
Posts 11 - 20 of 89