Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Take your pick and pass it along..............................
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Take your pick and pass it along..............................

--hide--

PacMan cookie

Dec 20th 2012 new

Love it, and needed it.....thank you, Martha! MERRY CHRISTMAS! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

HUGS TO ALL!!

Dec 20th 2012 new

Love it, and needed it.....thank you, Martha! MERRY CHRISTMAS! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

HUGS TO ALL!!

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is kind of chilli here today, I sure could use a or . Where are all the CM Gents? Don't th...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It is kind of chilli here today, I sure could use a or . Where are all the CM Gents? Don't they like to hug? I bet if we start a Kissing thread they would all come out of the woodwork....

Come on guys -- how about a ? I will throw in a few too.

--hide--
I'm good to go -- either way..... hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss

Hope that holds you for a little bit.....

Dec 20th 2012 new

Awwww, BRIAN.... (((HUGS))) especially for you, my dear "card a day" friend, and almost neighbor!!! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug theheart hersheyskiss heart Love ya, Maggie G-town (up the road a piece LOL)

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I'm good to go -- either way..... Hope that holds you for a little bit.....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I'm good to go -- either way.....

Hope that holds you for a little bit.....

--hide--

Thanks Ray, such a sweet hersheyskiss , must be dark chocolate!

Dec 20th 2012 new

I'm giving out good night hugs and kisses right now and wishing for some back.

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss lovestruck! lovestruck!

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Women!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Women!

--hide--

laughing

I will see your 8 hug 's and raise you hug hug smile

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said: I will see your 8 's and raise you
(Quote) Angie-70288 said:

I will see your 8 's and raise you

--hide--