Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/12/2012 new

Hi Rod!!! wave Nice to see you. Hope you're well.

12/12/2012 new

laughing laughing yeah certain grapevine fallen on the job mischievous tongue

Hello Rod wink

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?

--hide--

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Big Rod! Now... where's Aloha Carl? Time to make this place fun again, if on...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Big Rod!

Now... where's Aloha Carl? Time to make this place fun again, if only for a week!

cowboy Yehaw! Good to see you brother Victor. How I have missed the emoticons. Ah, if only for a couple of days the emotes are fun. And more importantly, the community of CM. '...like mind, like reason. I was blessed to have Brother Carl come visit me back in October. He is well in Hawai'i living life with faith, family and friends. And he still has those special qualities of solid faith, solid fun and solid silliness. Like you brother. highfive

Linda- Good to see you! hug

Mary- Good to see you too! wave Cathy- Howdy! wave Richard- good to see you brother! highfive Zoe! CowGirl Nice! Brother :zoom: Hello Miss Maureen. wave And two prayer warriors I have been blessed to pray with Maia and Martha! hug :hug:

CAthy

--hide--

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Big Rod! Now... where's Aloha Carl? Time to make this place fun again, if on...

Big Rod!

Now... where's Aloha Carl? Time to make this place fun again, if only for a week!

cowboy Yehaw! Good to see you brother Victor. How I have missed the emoticons. Ah, if only for a couple of days the emotes are fun. And more importantly, the community of CM. '...like mind, like reason. I was blessed to have Brother Carl come visit me back in October. He is well in Hawai'i living life with faith, family and friends. And he still has those special qualities of solid faith, solid fun and solid silliness. Like you brother. highfive

Linda- Good to see you! hug

Mary- Good to see you too! wave Cathy- Howdy! wave Richard- good to see you brother! highfive Zoe! CowGirl Nice! Brother :zoom: Hello Miss Maureen. wave And two prayer warriors I have been blessed to pray with Maia and Martha! hug :hug:

CAthy

--hide--

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Zoe-337980 said: Hi Richard!
(Quote) Zoe-337980 said:

Hi Richard!

--hide--

Hello, Zoe ! wave

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?

--hide--

Glad to see you back Dear Rod. Hope you are doing well!

12/12/2012 new

Big Rod!

--hide--

Is it only for a week? When does it end? do you know?

12/13/2012 new

highfive Brother Victor! Good to see you too on CM. Wow what terrific memories here. I'm out of practice here. Tried posting on my tablet the other day and it went fluffy *poof* fluffy laughing Gee, I missed these emoticons.

wave hug heart Wanted to say a warm hello to Linda, Mary, Cathy, Richard, Zoe CowGirl :zoom: Maureen, Maia, Martha and Marian!

And a big thanks to CM staff...Brian and Nathan, et. al for the gratis posting week. Gratia, gratia! Love to you all. It really comes down to heart :theheart:

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is it only for a week? When does it end? do you know?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Is it only for a week? When does it end? do you know?

--hide--

shhh I think it's only until the 17th. Some of us have been gone for a little while now, but this free posting week has brought us back. Gotta check out what's happening in the forums. wink

wave Hi, Marian!

12/13/2012 new

Aye brother Steve. The Holy Spirit can move very quickly....Community is what CM is all about....our foibles and all. laughing Grace to you this Advent season. Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 52