Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Hey Rod. You came back for the free beer as well, I see.
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

Hey Rod. You came back for the free beer as well, I see.

--hide--

What? There is free beer?? Well how about some nice wine?

I'm here for free week too ;)

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: What? There is free beer?? Well how about some nice wine? I'm here f...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

What? There is free beer?? Well how about some nice wine?

I'm here for free week too ;)

--hide--

laughing wreath Yes, Rach. We could do a potluck for all the CMers and Staff too. shhh We will keep it a surprise. I'll bring chips-n-salsa and some of those Xmas cookie snowman Yehaw! cowboy

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?

--hide--

The beer beer and pretzels are free, too! laughing

Hi, Rod wave

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Dec 14th 2012 new
wave

Good to see you back....
Dec 14th 2012 new

wave wave

Welcome back wave

Dec 14th 2012 new

My speacialties are breads and desserts -- I'd love to make some for the potluck gathering!

Dec 14th 2012 new

*specialties* oops!

I guess I'm abeter baker that typist!

Dec 14th 2012 new

Oh, I'm making some wine and I'll bring that along -- it's my first solo trial -- peach-honey wine.

Dec 14th 2012 new

Hi Rod! I'm Veronica. Nice to meet you!

Hi Richard! I hope you are well! Veronica theheart

Dec 14th 2012 new

wave flower wreath hellokitty Hello ladies! Mary Alice. hug Jacinta hug Sherrill-Anne hug and Veronica hug Wow what a beautiful collection of CM PiNk Beauties! Grace and peace this Advent season. Dove

Posts 21 - 30 of 52