Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: Hello ladies! Mary Alice. Jacinta Sherrill-Anne and Veronica Wow what a beautiful collection of CM P...
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

Hello ladies! Mary Alice. Jacinta Sherrill-Anne and Veronica Wow what a beautiful collection of CM PiNk Beauties! Grace and peace this Advent season.

--hide--

Hi Rod! Nice to see you being able to post! Merry Christmas to you and MAY many blessings of Jesus be yours this Christmas and Always! xmastree

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: Brother Victor! Good to see you too on CM. Wow what terrific memories here. I'm out of practice ...
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

Brother Victor! Good to see you too on CM. Wow what terrific memories here. I'm out of practice here. Tried posting on my tablet the other day and it went *poof* Gee, I missed these emoticons.

Wanted to say a warm hello to Linda, Mary, Cathy, Richard, Zoe Maureen, Maia, Martha and Marian!

And a big thanks to CM staff...Brian and Nathan, et. al for the gratis posting week. Gratia, gratia! Love to you all. It really comes down to

--hide--

THANKS Rod! God Bless You! xmastree snowman ornament

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hi Rod! Nice to see you being able to post! Merry Christmas to you and MAY many blessings of ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hi Rod! Nice to see you being able to post! Merry Christmas to you and MAY many blessings of Jesus be yours this Christmas and Always!

--hide--

Hi, Marian! hug wreath Catholicmatch LLC are some good folk. I might have to cut back on real-time activities to come back to CM, even for just a bit. Grace and peace to you this Advent season! balloon

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hi Rod! Nice to see you being able to post! Me...
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Hi Rod! Nice to see you being able to post! Merry Christmas to you and MAY many blessings of Jesus be yours this Christmas and Always!

Hi, Marian! Catholicmatch LLC are some good folk. I might have to cut back on real-time activities to come back to CM, even for just a bit. Grace and peace to you this Advent season!

--hide--

Thanks Rod. present May God Bless You this Advent. balloon

Dec 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Rod-34918 said: Brother Victor! Good to see you too on CM. Wow what terrific memories here. I'm out of practice here. Tr...
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

Brother Victor! Good to see you too on CM. Wow what terrific memories here. I'm out of practice here. Tried posting on my tablet the other day and it went *poof* Gee, I missed these emoticons.

Wanted to say a warm hello to Linda, Mary, Cathy, Richard, Zoe Maureen, Maia, Martha and Marian!

And a big thanks to CM staff...Brian and Nathan, et. al for the gratis posting week. Gratia, gratia! Love to you all. It really comes down to

--hide--
Rod, the code for Rolling Along is 'rolling'
Dec 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Rod-34918 said: Yes, Rach. We could do a potluck for all the CMers and Staff too. We will keep it a surprise. I...
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

Yes, Rach. We could do a potluck for all the CMers and Staff too. We will keep it a surprise. I'll bring chips-n-salsa and some of those Xmas Yehaw!

--hide--
PacMan cookie
Dec 14th 2012 new

Hi Rod. Nice to meet you.

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--

laughing Thanks Zoom. I promise I will get re-trained and re-developed. Rolling Along

Dec 15th 2012 new

[q :canadauote]Kathy-730470 said:

Hi Rod. Nice to meet you.

[/quote] Grace to you Kathy. Canada wreath

Dec 15th 2012 new

waveHi Rod! Good to see that smiing face - prayers and blessings to you, my friend. hug hug Praying
I too think Aloha Carl should be here - CARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL - come back!! heart

Posts 31 - 40 of 52