Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/15/2012 new
wave Hi Rod! Good to see you again. I too am taking advantage of the free posting time on here. I feel so blessed by the many treasures CM has given me. I hope all the new members take advantage of it!
12/16/2012 new

Hi Rod!! wave Great to see you:) My membership just expired so this is a nice transition biggrin
Hope all is well with you and have a very Blessed Christmas wreath xmastree stocking theheart

12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Hi Rod! Good to see that smiing face - prayers and blessings to you, my friend. I too think Al...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Hi Rod! Good to see that smiing face - prayers and blessings to you, my friend.
I too think Aloha Carl should be here - CARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL - come back!!

--hide--

hug ....to you Mary! Yes maam. I think you Pinks should all plan a "Lookie-See" to Hawai'i and give brother Carl a big surprise! laughing

12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Rod! Good to see you again. I too am taking advantage of the free posting time on here. I feel so bless...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Rod! Good to see you again. I too am taking advantage of the free posting time on here. I feel so blessed by the many treasures CM has given me. I hope all the new members take advantage of it!
--hide--

wave flower fluffy Grace and love to you Dawn. We are called, by Christ, to live fully. Our hearts are good. theheart hellokitty You get a Gold Star!

12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Hi Rod!! Great to see you:) My membership just expired so this is a nice transition :::Hope al...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Hi Rod!! Great to see you:) My membership just expired so this is a nice transition :::
Hope all is well with you and have a very Blessed Christmas

--hide--

wave flower wreath Good to see you too, Laura. I keep looking at your pix from HB. So many good memories there. Grace and pax to you this Christmas season. xmastree

12/16/2012 new

Hi, Rod. Good to see you back. Wishing you and all CM'rs a Blessed Advent and Christmas. Praying xmastree wreath

12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Hi, Rod. Good to see you back. Wishing you and all CM'rs a Blessed Advent and Christmas....
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Hi, Rod. Good to see you back. Wishing you and all CM'rs a Blessed Advent and Christmas.

--hide--
wave wreath Amen, Miss Joanne. Grace to you in Wisconsin.

12/17/2012 new

(Quote) Rod-34918 said: I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?
(Quote) Rod-34918 said:

I hear, through the grapevine, that there is free posting on CM?

--hide--
Hi there, stranger! hug wave

12/17/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-222626 said: Hi there, stranger!
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said:

Hi there, stranger!

--hide--
xmastree wave Well hello there Sandra. It has been a long time. We are graced aren't we? Dove Good to see you. flower

12/20/2012 new

Hey, look who's back! Merry Christmas, Rod, so nice to have you here. hug cookie hersheyskiss cookie theheart ornament santahat cookie wave

Posts 41 - 50 of 52