Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 12th 2012 new

How true it is that we all have had losses, and can be consoled by one another's prayers and concerns. hug

Like you, Linda, I miss those special loved ones, who have gone on ahead to meet Jesus---how glorious that must be! It is one of the consolations I find in my own unexpected moments of grief, especially during the Advent and Christmas seasons. theheart Dove

Tonight, I wait on the brink of a new loss--that of my granddaughter's paternal grandfather. For four and a half years, the two of us have marveled at this wonderful little child--the joining of my daughter and his son, and delighted in her growth and joy. It breaks my heart to know that she will not have either of her grandpas to grow up with her... sad I thank God in advance for your prayers for this new loss, and for all the other hurts that hide in the tiny corners of my heart.

Praying Dear Lord, hear the cries of your children, and console our hearts. Bring Your eternal light and love into each one of us, and show us the way to Your mercy and peace. Praying theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers roo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers room and saw a post by Elizabeth/TN, where she said we should all pray for each other at this time of year. I thought this was such a good idea that I wanted to start a prayer thread for this very reason.

I know for myself the pain becomes unbearable at times. Today I was in the store and just started crying. I had such an overwhelming sense of sadness.

I know my sadness is for friendships that have been lost, my Mom's passing this year, and certainly the loss of my husband. People's lives seem to go on...... even though we feel we're at a stand still at times.

So I'm asking for all to post prayers here for those of us suffering losses. (which would be all of us)

I certainly will offer my prayers for all here.

--hide--
Thanks Linda.We really need it around this time of the year

hug hug hug hug
Pray that God send us all genuine Christ like friends and loved ones during this season and always. May we experience his love this season and always.Amen Praying rosary theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 12th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Dec 12th 2012 new

Offering my continued prayers for all who have posted here. Praying rosary

As I've been reading through all these posted prayers and stories it has occurred to me that we all have stories of losses in our lives.

What also has occurred to me is that when one goes through a divorce, family conflicts, loss of a child, or any other number of things, It's all a loss.

So let us offer prayers for all these losses. Praying rosary Dove hug

Dec 12th 2012 new

Hi, I think this is a wonderful ides. Glad you did this. I am sorry for your loss. Sadly, this is a hard time of year. Everything centers on spending time with family and friends, which is great, but it also brings back the sadness of not having all our loved ones with us. Jesus heals, may He lessen our sorrow, and increase our joy during this blessed time. May we find comfort in knowing that our loved ones are celebrating Christ's birth with Him.

God bless you and may you find peace this season,

Theresa

Dec 12th 2012 new
I offer my prayers for all those in mourning....I was priveledged to attend a very early morning mass in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe this am and remembered all those asking for prayers from CM during the very special mass and time of singing to Our Lady....
Dec 12th 2012 new

Prayers Praying theheart Praying for all of our losses and prayers for a brighter tomorrow with friends and family that are still with us and for the friends we haven't met yet hug

Love and hug hug to you Linda always

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Offering my continued prayers for all who have posted here. As I've been read...

Offering my continued prayers for all who have posted here.

As I've been reading through all these posted prayers and stories it has occurred to me that we all have stories of losses in our lives.

What also has occurred to me is that when one goes through a divorce, family conflicts, loss of a child, or any other number of things, It's all a loss.

So let us offer prayers for all these losses.

--hide--
theheart Linda, This thread is very beautiful and healing. Prayers to all; I accept your prayers back. theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(((hugs)) Linda

Thanks, lovely heart.
Yes I join in prayer for all of us who have experiences Losses in our lives. Pray Our heavenly Father comfort us, strengthen us as He leads us to His Hope and Love.

Peace of Christ be with you all. Praying

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers roo...

We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers room and saw a post by Elizabeth/TN, where she said we should all pray for each other at this time of year. I thought this was such a good idea that I wanted to start a prayer thread for this very reason.

I know for myself the pain becomes unbearable at times. Today I was in the store and just started crying. I had such an overwhelming sense of sadness.

I know my sadness is for friendships that have been lost, my Mom's passing this year, and certainly the loss of my husband. People's lives seem to go on...... even though we feel we're at a stand still at times.

So I'm asking for all to post prayers here for those of us suffering losses. (which would be all of us)

I certainly will offer my prayers for all here.

--hide--

Posts 11 - 20 of 46