Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 15th 2012 new
Linda,

I will pray for you & for all of us. It really is a hard time of year, isn't it?!!

Maureen
Dec 15th 2012 new

For the losses of all cmers on here Praying

This is especially a hard time for my family as well since we loss my brother right after Christmas a few years earlier. Also, I pray for any of our relatives still in puratory...that they will be in heaven with God today. Praying Amen.

Dec 15th 2012 new

Praying in jesus christ name i pray, amen.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers roo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers room and saw a post by Elizabeth/TN, where she said we should all pray for each other at this time of year. I thought this was such a good idea that I wanted to start a prayer thread for this very reason.

I know for myself the pain becomes unbearable at times. Today I was in the store and just started crying. I had such an overwhelming sense of sadness.

I know my sadness is for friendships that have been lost, my Mom's passing this year, and certainly the loss of my husband. People's lives seem to go on...... even though we feel we're at a stand still at times.

So I'm asking for all to post prayers here for those of us suffering losses. (which would be all of us)

I certainly will offer my prayers for all here.

--hide--

I'm with you, Linda. I got up this morning and just as soon as I got up I starting crying very hard. I felt very lonely and sad. Everytime I try to talk to some friend or family about my sadness, etc., everyone wants to give me advice. I don't want any advice; I just want a hug or a nice word of understanding.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: I'm with you, Linda. I got up this morning and just as soon as I got up...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

I'm with you, Linda. I got up this morning and just as soon as I got up I starting crying very hard. I felt very lonely and sad. Everytime I try to talk to some friend or family about my sadness, etc., everyone wants to give me advice. I don't want any advice; I just want a hug or a nice word of understanding.

--hide--
I understand, Maria. Consider yourself hugged. Praying hug hug rose

Dec 17th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Posts 41 - 46 of 46