Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Hello! Today, December 12 we, all of us who live in America, the Continent, celebrate again one of the most beautiful miracles and loving memories ever left to us by Our Blessed Mother. The miracle of the Tepeyac, a hill on the northern part of Mexico City that covered itself on December 12th, 1531 by full blown roses, ten years after the conquest of Mexico by Spain. She left us her image, as a mexican indian woman, in a shroud that is unique in all the world. She is not only Queen of Mexico but also Empress of America. Felicidades Adorada Madre Mia!!
Dec 12th 2012 new

Yes! We are having a vigil at our parish tonight and I get to sing to her in a few hours! Can't wait to sing to my Virgen Morena!

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Carolina-908134 said: Yes! We are having a vigil at our parish tonight and I get to sing to her in a few hours! Can't wait to...
(Quote) Carolina-908134 said:

Yes! We are having a vigil at our parish tonight and I get to sing to her in a few hours! Can't wait to sing to my Virgen Morena!

--hide--
Carolina, how beautiful! God Bless You!
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Hello! Today, December 12 we, all of us who live in America, the Continent, celebrate again one of the m...
(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Hello! Today, December 12 we, all of us who live in America, the Continent, celebrate again one of the most beautiful miracles and loving memories ever left to us by Our Blessed Mother. The miracle of the Tepeyac, a hill on the northern part of Mexico City that covered itself on December 12th, 1531 by full blown roses, ten years after the conquest of Mexico by Spain. She left us her image, as a mexican indian woman, in a shroud that is unique in all the world. She is not only Queen of Mexico but also Empress of America. Felicidades Adorada Madre Mia!!
--hide--

I love our Lady of Guadalupe! Thank you for reminding us of her feast day (technically, it's not her birthday though as OLG or Mary's birthday is celebrated on September 8). I was hoping to be in Mexico City at the Basilica tomorrow (I'm still at work) but I am now planning to go for Easter. Tommorrow is also 12-12-12 (December 12, 2012). What a special day!

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Rose-921185 said: I love our Lady of Guadalupe! Thank you for reminding us of her feast day (technically, i...
(Quote) Rose-921185 said:

I love our Lady of Guadalupe! Thank you for reminding us of her feast day (technically, it's not her birthday though as OLG or Mary's birthday is celebrated on September 8). I was hoping to be in Mexico City at the Basilica tomorrow (I'm still at work) but I am now planning to go for Easter. Tommorrow is also 12-12-12 (December 12, 2012). What a special day!

--hide--

I will be attending Mass tomorrow night at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church here in town. Not Mexico City but it will have to do. It is a lovely church. I believe I heard that one gets special blessings (maybe even an indulgence) if they attend a parish with the name of Our Lady of Guadalupe on her feast day.

Dec 12th 2012 new
[quote]Rose-921185 said:

[/ For us mexicans, the birthday of Our Virgin of Guadalupe is today.
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Marie-731748 said: (Quote) Rose-921185 said: I love our Lady of Guadalupe! Thank you for re...
(Quote) Marie-731748 said: [quote]Rose-921185 said:

[/ For us mexicans, the birthday of Our Virgin of Guadalupe is today.

--hide--

That makes sense too. It's now midnight here now so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe today now today (the other posts were before midnight on the 11th).

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Rose-921185 said: That makes sense too. It's now midnight here now so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe t...

That makes sense too. It's now midnight here now so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe today now today (the other posts were before midnight on the 11th).

--hide--

Autocorrect is annoying. I meant to say: It's now midnight here so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe now here too..."

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Rose-921185 said: That makes sense too. It's now midnight here now so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe t...

--hide--

I just realized it is 12-12-12-12: December 12, 2012 at 12 midnight. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Rose-921185 said: Autocorrect is annoying. I meant to say: It's now midnight here so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe ...

Autocorrect is annoying. I meant to say: It's now midnight here so it is Our Lady of Guadalupe now here too..."

--hide--
Jejeje, well, it is 1am Mexico City time now. :-) I believe I made my post at the correct time. :-)
Posts 1 - 10 of 14