Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Dec 12th 2012 new
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us! theheart

Fernando Lima interpretando el tema Ave Mara durante La Misa Dominical en La Basilica de Guadalupe www.youtube.com
Dec 13th 2012 new

Happy Feast Day a Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe!

hug rose rose rose theheart

Dec 13th 2012 new

Hi Marie:

We had a Family Day at our Parish (Nustra Senora de Guadalupe, here in Panama City) on Sunday - San Juan Diego's Feast. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule, I was not able to attend the Mananitas, followed by the Laudes, and Mass (concelebrated by our Bishop, and other priests), and he breakfast offered to all.

Viva la Madre de Dios! hug

Mari

Dec 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi Marie: We had a Family Day at our Parish (Nustra Senora de Guadalupe, here in Panama City) on Sunday -...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi Marie:

We had a Family Day at our Parish (Nustra Senora de Guadalupe, here in Panama City) on Sunday - San Juan Diego's Feast. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule, I was not able to attend the Mananitas, followed by the Laudes, and Mass (concelebrated by our Bishop, and other priests), and he breakfast offered to all.

Viva la Madre de Dios!

Mari

--hide--
Hi Mari, so glad your Parish had a Family Day on Sunday for you and your family to enjoy! I could not go to the Basilica here because about 6 million pilgrims were visiting! Anyway, there was a live coverage and I was able to see the Mass broadcasted. Viva la Madre de Dios! :-) God Bless!
Posts 11 - 14 of 14