Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Andrew-85878 said: IN Andrew's Cincy Style Chili ----->
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Andrew-85878 said: IN

Andrew's Cincy Style Chili ----->

Andrew

AAAAAANDREW! Hush up now! No identifying comments or descriptions allowed - beans, no beans, Cincy style, etc. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP!

--hide--

Oops Andrew, the cats outa the bag...

I reckon that means I shouldnt mention that I will be bringing "Pyro Chili" hehe

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Andrew-85878 said: IN <...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

AAAAAANDREW! Hush up now! No identifying comments or descriptions allowed - beans, no beans, Cincy style, etc. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP!

I reckon that means I shouldnt mention that I will be bringing "Pyro Chili" hehe

--hide--
Dennis, you're in trouble now.....isn't he, Mary?!?! mischievous tongue wink angel

Jan 3rd 2013 new
Chili? What chili? wink

Andrew
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: ...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

Dennis, you're in trouble now.....isn't he, Mary?!?!

--hide--

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS! irked rolling eyes shhh

Helen - I tell ya - these guys are giving me (even more) gray hair!

BOYS! Behave yourselves! Chirp Chirp

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS!

BOYS! Behave yourselves!

--hide--

Sorry Mary... I will be good from now on.... hehe....

Jan 4th 2013 new

This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need to keep busy and meet people. I will think and pray about it. How soon do you need to know? I'd be coming from Loogootee, taking 37N. Do I take the 465 bypass? I suppose you can provide detailed directions. I only get to Indy a few times a year and am not really familiar with the streets, as I've never driven there alone. Is anyone else driving up from SW Indiana area?

Thanks and God bless, Tracy

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need t...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need to keep busy and meet people. I will think and pray about it. How soon do you need to know? I'd be coming from Loogootee, taking 37N. Do I take the 465 bypass? I suppose you can provide detailed directions. I only get to Indy a few times a year and am not really familiar with the streets, as I've never driven there alone. Is anyone else driving up from SW Indiana area?

--hide--
Hope you decide to join us, Tracy! You won't regret it...the Indy people et al are so much fun and very welcoming!

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Helen-407474 said: ...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS!

BOYS! Behave yourselves!

Sorry Mary... I will be good from now on.... hehe....

--hide--
Now, Dennis....don't make promises you can't keep. mischievous wink Teehee.

Jan 6th 2013 new
I'm afraid I am going to have to send my regrets this time around. sorry Cash flow is just too tight at the moment.
Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need t...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

--hide--

Tracy - we'll send out detailed directions to everyone who is signed up a bit closer to the event. It's REALLY easy to find tho - and yes, you'll get onto 465 at some point and head up north, then you'll take US31 (Meridian St) north a bit more. I also get everyone's number and give them mine, just in case they need a little help finding us on the way.

The people here are very welcoming, open and supportive. It's a great group of Catholic folks in all stages of life - once people come to one of our events - they always come to another.

Bring a friend if you want, too.

Posts 31 - 40 of 107