Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Andrew-85878 said: IN Andrew's Cincy Style Chili ----->
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Andrew-85878 said: IN

Andrew's Cincy Style Chili ----->

Andrew

AAAAAANDREW! Hush up now! No identifying comments or descriptions allowed - beans, no beans, Cincy style, etc. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP!

--hide--

Oops Andrew, the cats outa the bag...

I reckon that means I shouldnt mention that I will be bringing "Pyro Chili" hehe

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Andrew-85878 said: IN <...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

AAAAAANDREW! Hush up now! No identifying comments or descriptions allowed - beans, no beans, Cincy style, etc. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP!

I reckon that means I shouldnt mention that I will be bringing "Pyro Chili" hehe

--hide--
Dennis, you're in trouble now.....isn't he, Mary?!?! mischievous tongue wink angel

01/03/2013 new
Chili? What chili? wink

Andrew
01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: ...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

Dennis, you're in trouble now.....isn't he, Mary?!?!

--hide--

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS! irked rolling eyes shhh

Helen - I tell ya - these guys are giving me (even more) gray hair!

BOYS! Behave yourselves! Chirp Chirp

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS!

BOYS! Behave yourselves!

--hide--

Sorry Mary... I will be good from now on.... hehe....

01/04/2013 new

This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need to keep busy and meet people. I will think and pray about it. How soon do you need to know? I'd be coming from Loogootee, taking 37N. Do I take the 465 bypass? I suppose you can provide detailed directions. I only get to Indy a few times a year and am not really familiar with the streets, as I've never driven there alone. Is anyone else driving up from SW Indiana area?

Thanks and God bless, Tracy

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need t...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need to keep busy and meet people. I will think and pray about it. How soon do you need to know? I'd be coming from Loogootee, taking 37N. Do I take the 465 bypass? I suppose you can provide detailed directions. I only get to Indy a few times a year and am not really familiar with the streets, as I've never driven there alone. Is anyone else driving up from SW Indiana area?

--hide--
Hope you decide to join us, Tracy! You won't regret it...the Indy people et al are so much fun and very welcoming!

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Helen-407474 said: ...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Quote:

Andrew

DENNNNNNNISSSSSSS!

BOYS! Behave yourselves!

Sorry Mary... I will be good from now on.... hehe....

--hide--
Now, Dennis....don't make promises you can't keep. mischievous wink Teehee.

01/06/2013 new
I'm afraid I am going to have to send my regrets this time around. sorry Cash flow is just too tight at the moment.
01/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: This sounds like fun, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm recently widowed and I know I need t...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

--hide--

Tracy - we'll send out detailed directions to everyone who is signed up a bit closer to the event. It's REALLY easy to find tho - and yes, you'll get onto 465 at some point and head up north, then you'll take US31 (Meridian St) north a bit more. I also get everyone's number and give them mine, just in case they need a little help finding us on the way.

The people here are very welcoming, open and supportive. It's a great group of Catholic folks in all stages of life - once people come to one of our events - they always come to another.

Bring a friend if you want, too.

Posts 31 - 40 of 107