Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Turns out that if I had gotten my taxes done sooner, I might have been able to come. I haven't filed yet, bu...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Turns out that if I had gotten my taxes done sooner, I might have been able to come. I haven't filed yet, but TurboTax projects a substantial refund when I do. Ah well, y'all have fun!
--hide--

Just a note IRS didn't accept returns till Jan 30th and they project even returns filed online will take 21 days to process.....they are blaming it on the fiscal cliff vote......
Feb 10th 2013 new

Hmm... No. 5 and maybe the best one yet? Fantastic time! Thank you, Mary, Rob, Dawn and all!

Feb 10th 2013 new

Looks as if things are winding down in Indy. I had hoped that close to the last minute I would be able to come, but anticipating an upcoming vacation, getting ready for it, and dealing with the weather here pretty well ended that hope.

I'm sure everyone had a good time. A lot of the fun is actually meeting the people with whom you interact on CM and other internet social sites.

A final reason I didn't come -- I didn't want to scare everyone off. cool laughing

We now ask the Good Lord to make sure all of you get home safely!!!

Feb 10th 2013 new
Ray,

I doubt that you would ever scare anyone!

You seem to be a mediator like I am. I would welcome you to any gathering!!
Feb 10th 2013 new
This is one CM event that I truly wish that I could have attended. A few CMers invited me.

I would have loved to go because there are several members that I would love to meet!! In addition, yesterday was my birthday!!

CM Indy members are welcome to the Memphis event that is in the works for Memorial Day weekend! I plan on being there! Memphis is only 3 hours from me. It is also an easy drive!
Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: This is one CM event that I truly wish that I could have attended. A few CMers invited me. I wou...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: This is one CM event that I truly wish that I could have attended. A few CMers invited me.

I would have loved to go because there are several members that I would love to meet!! In addition, yesterday was my birthday!!

CM Indy members are welcome to the Memphis event that is in the works for Memorial Day weekend! I plan on being there! Memphis is only 3 hours from me. It is also an easy drive!
--hide--

It's not over yet..We're getting ready for breakfast.. hyper

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Ray, I doubt that you would ever scare anyone! You seem to be a mediator like I am. I wo...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Ray,

I doubt that you would ever scare anyone!

You seem to be a mediator like I am. I would welcome you to any gathering!!
--hide--
Thank you, kind lady. You would certainly be one of the people I'd like to meet after seeing you so often in the fora.

Someday???? fluffy cloud

Feb 10th 2013 new

So, the question we are all dying to have answered... who won the Chili Cook Off??? scratchchin

Recipe? Chef

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: So, the question we are all dying to have answered... who won the Chili Cook Off???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

So, the question we are all dying to have answered... who won the Chili Cook Off???

Recipe?

--hide--

#1 Regina.. Tim the Toolman's GF You get a Gold Star!

#2 Dennis.. Silver Medal

#3 Brian.. bronze medal

Brian, Dennis and Regina, the winners! Yummy chili's - thanks a bunch!

"Brian, Dennis and Regina, the winners! Yummy chili..."

Feb 11th 2013 new

Wonderful get-together! You "Midwest" folks really know how to make everyone feel welcomed! (will do my best to make it next year too!)

Thank you Mary, Dawn and Rob! Oh.....and CONGRATS Regina!

Posts 61 - 70 of 107