Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Christine - you're going to have to come join us at one of our events. You've jus...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Christine - you're going to have to come join us at one of our events. You've just proven you'll blend right in.

--hide--

Yeah... Anybody that picks on Dennis gets my vote.. He sooooo deserves it.. laughing

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Regina pulled off the gold by one...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Regina pulled off the gold by one vote...

Am I sensing a little jealousy Dennis? here's my hankie.......

--hide--

Christine, its just a little competitve spirit... Thanks for the hankie...... sniff... sniff... Is that bacon scented perfume your wearing....hehe...

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Christine-924384 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said:
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Christine-924384 said:

Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Regina pulled off the gold by one vote...

Am I sensing a little jealousy Dennis? here's my hankie.......

Christine, its just a little competitve spirit... Thanks for the hankie...... sniff... sniff... Is that bacon scented perfume your wearing....hehe...

--hide--

Just sayin, love bacon...

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Is that bacon scented perfume your wearing....hehe...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Is that bacon scented perfume your wearing....hehe...

--hide--
I was hoping you would notice Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Christine - you're going to have to come join us at one of our events. You've jus...

Christine - you're going to have to come join us at one of our events. You've just proven you'll blend right in.

--hide--
heehee, thank you Mary and Donna! Looking forward to it biggrin

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: heehee, thank you Mary and Donna! Looking forward to it
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

heehee, thank you Mary and Donna! Looking forward to it

--hide--

Maybe we can get you over here for one of our summer concert outings. Hotel Rob is open for overnight guests after the concerts - many times we head back there to talk or play more games - we tend to go late in the night when we get together, lol.

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Maybe we can get you over here for one of our summer concert outings. Hotel Rob ...

Maybe we can get you over here for one of our summer concert outings. Hotel Rob is open for overnight guests after the concerts - many times we head back there to talk or play more games - we tend to go late in the night when we get together, lol.

--hide--
Mary, thanks again for a superb job....to you, Dawn, Rob, Chris and Nancy. (I must say you all keep LONG partying hours!)

02/13/2013 new

I was interested to read this post since I moved from Indianapolis just over a year ago. I was involved in divorce ministry for a good number of years under the auspices of the Family Life Office at the Archdiocese. I had been interested in having an event of this type several years ago. I see that the date has passed. How was the turn out? I hope that anytime you schedule an event like this that may be for singles in the Indianapolis area that you would get word out to the Family Life offices at each of the neighboring dioceses. Many singles are looking for fun social events such as these.

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: A big Deo Gratias to Rob, Mary, Dawn and everyone for all the hosting, planning and making me fee...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

A big Deo Gratias to Rob, Mary, Dawn and everyone for all the hosting, planning and making me feel so very welcome and special! Any reservations I may have had about attending an event where I did not actually KNOW anyone PERSONALLY melted away the moment I walked in the door. It was a pleasure meeting everyone! How very appropriate starting off our CATHOLIC MATCH weekend by praying the holy rosary before attending the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass together as a group.

Nancy was the ultimate 'hostess with the mostest' by opening up her home to women who entered as strangers, but left as friends. Love you, Hilda and Laurel!

To my Euchre mates, thanks for the good times.

Andrew, your guitar playing was so peaceful and relaxing. Looking forward to hearing more...

Dennis, I hope the fresh side tasted as good as you were hoping! (OK, everyone...remember this is uncured BACON!)

Sean, you didn't get a chance to tell me about your trip to Medjugorje.

Maybe next time, I'll make a FLAVORED angel food cake...we can put it up for a vote.

I hope and pray you all find what you're looking for. May God grant us all the desires of our hearts.

--hide--

Howdy Tracy, yep the fresh side was yummo.... So was the sausage, amish bread, the strawberry jam... The angel food cake was gone before I could get any of it...

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: I was interested to read this post since I moved from Indianapolis just over a year ago. I was in...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

I was interested to read this post since I moved from Indianapolis just over a year ago. I was involved in divorce ministry for a good number of years under the auspices of the Family Life Office at the Archdiocese. I had been interested in having an event of this type several years ago. I see that the date has passed. How was the turn out? I hope that anytime you schedule an event like this that may be for singles in the Indianapolis area that you would get word out to the Family Life offices at each of the neighboring dioceses. Many singles are looking for fun social events such as these.

--hide--

Hi Carol..I was very active with Seperated Divorced and Remarried Catholics (SDRC) in the mid 80's.. I was the Hospitality host on the board for about 18 mos.. I went back after my second divorce (1992) and found the group had shrunk to about 9 members the night I was there. I never went back. Our local CM group is very active with lots of events..This has been ongoing since about 2008.. I have been on CM since 2004 and have been attending events all over the country since 2005.. The core group of CM'rs mostly know each other through the Forums here on CM..

Posts 81 - 90 of 107