Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

thanks for helping me narrow my search.

Happy Holidays to all Tele

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Tele-920319 said: What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two g...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

Happy Holidays to all Tele Hernandez

--hide--

Assuming one or the other would likely be a huge mistake on your part. At our age your scenario is really no better or worse than 50/50. Some would gladly embrace a circumstance such as yours while others wouldn't come near you with a 10-foot pole. The fact that, although you're divorced, you're also free to marry (as stated in your profile) is probably of greater importance to a woman than the fact that you're a 41 year-old man with children from that previous marriage.

Just my two cents

And Happy Holidays to you, too! wreath xmastree

theheart

Dec 13th 2012 new

Victor is right. Every woman will feel differently, so don't let the fact that a woman does not have kids keep you from contacting her.

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: Victor is right.
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

Victor is right.

--hide--

The mark of a very intelligent young lady! wink thumbsup duck

theheart

Dec 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Tele-920319 said: What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderful father of two great kids. Is t...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderful father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

Happy Holidays to all Tele

--hide--

Unfortunately, I do not have any children. While I very much want to be a mother, I do not search based on whether or not the gentleman has children. I courted a CM gentleman with 2 children, ages 10 and 12. We broke up well over a year ago.

I am also very open to marrying a gentleman who does not have any children.

It is God's Will, not mine.
Dec 14th 2012 new
I would date a man with children... Depending on the man's relationship with his ex and his marriage situation.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6