Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

thanks for helping me narrow my search.

Happy Holidays to all Tele

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Tele-920319 said: What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two g...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderfull father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

Happy Holidays to all Tele Hernandez

--hide--

Assuming one or the other would likely be a huge mistake on your part. At our age your scenario is really no better or worse than 50/50. Some would gladly embrace a circumstance such as yours while others wouldn't come near you with a 10-foot pole. The fact that, although you're divorced, you're also free to marry (as stated in your profile) is probably of greater importance to a woman than the fact that you're a 41 year-old man with children from that previous marriage.

Just my two cents

And Happy Holidays to you, too! wreath xmastree

theheart

12/13/2012 new

Victor is right. Every woman will feel differently, so don't let the fact that a woman does not have kids keep you from contacting her.

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: Victor is right.
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

Victor is right.

--hide--

The mark of a very intelligent young lady! wink thumbsup duck

theheart

12/13/2012 new
(Quote) Tele-920319 said: What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderful father of two great kids. Is t...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

What is the overall thoughts on messaging women without kids, if your a wonderful father of two great kids. Is that a turn off to women without kids?

Happy Holidays to all Tele

--hide--

Unfortunately, I do not have any children. While I very much want to be a mother, I do not search based on whether or not the gentleman has children. I courted a CM gentleman with 2 children, ages 10 and 12. We broke up well over a year ago.

I am also very open to marrying a gentleman who does not have any children.

It is God's Will, not mine.
12/14/2012 new
I would date a man with children... Depending on the man's relationship with his ex and his marriage situation.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6