Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Elliptical decision - help!

Dec 12th 2012 new

I am shopping for an Ellitical, but there are like a million of them. Anyone know anything about them? Please advise. These are the two I'm interested in thus far because they are a good price for the product from as near as I can tell. I'm having trouble finding any reviews on them though.

Body Champ Programmable Dual Trainer Sold by Kmart Kmart Model# BRM3710 249.99

Body Champ BRM2680 Magnetic Dual Trainer sold by Walmart 219.98

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I am shopping for an Ellitical, but there are like a million of them. Anyone know anything about...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I am shopping for an Ellitical, but there are like a million of them. Anyone know anything about them? Please advise. These are the two I'm interested in thus far because they are a good price for the product from as near as I can tell. I'm having trouble finding any reviews on them though.

Body Champ Programmable Dual Trainer Sold by Kmart Kmart Model# BRM3710 249.99

Body Champ BRM2680 Magnetic Dual Trainer sold by Walmart 219.98

--hide--

Again, I really need advise before buying one, and I really don't want to go higher than the high price I quoted plus assembly which I will have to pay extra for.

Dec 12th 2012 new

So, does anyone here have either one of these machines or know anything about them?

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Again, I really need advise before buying one, and I really don't want to go hig...

Again, I really need advise before buying one, and I really don't want to go higher than the high price I quoted plus assembly which I will have to pay extra for.

--hide--

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Again, I really need advise before buying one, and I really don't want to go hig...

--hide--
I meant I really need advice about these machines or any others you already own that you think would work better!

Dec 13th 2012 new

I don't know anything about ellipticals but I have a few ideas. Can/Have you looked online for reviews of either product? Were you able to try the products out at the store? Then you could compare how you liked them. If you go to or contact a local gym maybe someone there could give you advice about what to look for in an elliptical. Good luck in your hunt for one.

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I don't know anything about ellipticals but I have a few ideas. Can/Have you looked online f...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I don't know anything about ellipticals but I have a few ideas. Can/Have you looked online for reviews of either product? Were you able to try the products out at the store? Then you could compare how you liked them. If you go to or contact a local gym maybe someone there could give you advice about what to look for in an elliptical. Good luck in your hunt for one.

--hide--
I couldn't find any reviews. Also, I can't try them because they keep them up there on those platforms at the store if they even have these two. I found them on line and thought I had to order them first, and then they would send them to the store.

Dec 13th 2012 new

I looked and only found reviews on the Kmart one. The only concern I would have is that 2 of the 4 people who commented on it complained of the product shaking. Sorry I couldn't help more. Hopeful someone who knows something about these will comment.

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I looked and only found reviews on the Kmart one. The only concern I would have is that 2 of the...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I looked and only found reviews on the Kmart one. The only concern I would have is that 2 of the 4 people who commented on it complained of the product shaking. Sorry I couldn't help more. Hopeful someone who knows something about these will comment.

--hide--
Thank you. That was very sweet of you. Yea, I saw those two also but didn't think that was enough to go by and then there was nothing on the other one.

Dec 15th 2012 new

Not too many exercisers with ellipticals, I guess.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10