Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

NYC or Westcheser in January.

Dec 13th 2012 new
Ok, there seemed to be some interest in meeting in January. shall we try to come up with something??
Dec 14th 2012 new

Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn't want to skate we could just watch the other skaters. I thought that might be a fun group activity.

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn't want to skate we could just watch the other skaters. I thought that might be a fun group activity.

--hide--

Bryant Park is a great idea.

<object width="720" height="1280"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="www.facebook.com src="www.facebook.com type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="720" height="1280"></embed></object>

Posts 1 - 3 of 3