Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Ok, there seemed to be some interest in meeting in January. shall we try to come up with something??
12/14/2012 new

Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn't want to skate we could just watch the other skaters. I thought that might be a fun group activity.

12/14/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Count me in! We could meet at a pub in NYC and/or go ice skating at Bryant Park.... if you didn't want to skate we could just watch the other skaters. I thought that might be a fun group activity.

--hide--

Bryant Park is a great idea.

<object width="720" height="1280"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="www.facebook.com src="www.facebook.com type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="720" height="1280"></embed></object>

Posts 1 - 3 of 3