Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

In the past few years I have gone through many great hardships. Which if I told you, you would find it hard to believe. The few people that have remained my friends know the other people that caused these hardships would have never been able to handle it and been in Psychiatric wards. But because of my true belief in Christ and the Catholic Church's teachings I have become a stronger person able to achieve far more than I ever thought possible. So God and Christ are real and inner strength is devine given.

Dec 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 13th 2012 new

Praying Gods Grace is very Real. He enables us to do all things we can do. theheart

Dec 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Debra-827728 said: In the past few years I have gone through many great hardships. Which if I told you, you would find it hard to ...
(Quote) Debra-827728 said:

In the past few years I have gone through many great hardships. Which if I told you, you would find it hard to believe. The few people that have remained my friends know the other people that caused these hardships would have never been able to handle it and been in Psychiatric wards. But because of my true belief in Christ and the Catholic Church's teachings I have become a stronger person able to achieve far more than I ever thought possible. So God and Christ are real and inner strength is devine given.

--hide--
Thoughts & prayers are with you! Take care of yourself! Mike "peace"!!
Dec 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Debra-827728 said: In the past few years I have gone through many great hardships. Which if I told you, you would find it hard to ...
(Quote) Debra-827728 said:

--hide--

God provides his grace when we need him most when we pray for his strength & guidance.Praise God he answered your prayers... angel
Dec 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

When we look at the Cross, it is God saying "I will do everything and anything,, to have you."

May your story be an instrument of His Hope.

Blessed Advent Season Debra :-)

Dec 14th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Dec 15th 2012 new

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Yep, it's divinity.

Dec 15th 2012 new

Oops, sent too soon.

It is as if Jesus told us to move on, our faith has healed us. To have it, is incredible. May many good blessings come your way. hug

Dec 18th 2012 new

Amen..

Posts 1 - 10 of 16