Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hey Everyone,

I'll be in Galveston Dec. 26 through 30 if anyone would like to get together and show a tourist around.

Dec 20th 2012 new

Hey JoAnn. I'm sorry you don't have any takers so far. I was in Galveston for New Year's a year ago, and I know the area fairly well. But the family is coming up to Austin this year. Hope somebody, male or female, is able to show you around. If there is a guy that fits the age range you are looking for, I hope he wakes up and smells the coffee. From your profile you seem like a very nice lady, and really cute too. Also, realize that as a non-paying member, someone may be hesitant to repond with their personal contact info in a (public) forum, instead of a private message. If I can think of someone, I'll let them or you know.

Dec 20th 2012 new

I hope you gain company for your visit. I was stationed in TX for 1 1/2 years and enjoyed that area during my off time. I recommend checking out Kemah Boardwalk in particular. The aquarium in Houston was also entertaining, especially if they still have the white tigers there.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Hi JoAnn. How was your trip to Galveston over the holidays? I hope you were ableto find someone to show you the sights. If it's okay, let me know what you saw and liked/disliked. I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Bob

Jan 5th 2013 new

Galveston was fun although it was cold and rainy. Too cold to take Granny to the beach which she dearly wanted to do. No one offered to take me around but it was okay. We did Moody Gardens Rainforest and Aquarium and ate some really good food. I had a spinach stuffed chicken dish at Tortuga's that was to die for. I must learn how to make something similar. We're hoping to back later in the year again when it warms up.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5