Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

October Baby

Dec 15th 2012 new

I just finished watching October Baby....WOW!!! This movie was well done and I appreciate the focus on forgiveness. Has anyone else watched it yet?

Dec 15th 2012 new
No, must be States wide only. What's it about?
Dec 15th 2012 new

October Baby, though not a true story, is based on a true story about a survivor of a failed abortion attempt and her journey to discover who she really is....but it is also about relationships...and love...and forgiveness...and healing. The actors have stories of their own and, well, you just have to see it and then watch all the extras that go with it! Oh, and bring a box of kleenex!

Dec 18th 2012 new

I saw October Baby earlier this year when it was in movie theaters. It is very moving. I cried near the end; it was that powerful. I am asking for the DVD for Christmas this year. It is a must see. sad

Dec 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Jennifer-921288 said: I saw October Baby earlier this year when it was in movie theaters. It is very moving. I cried near the end;...
(Quote) Jennifer-921288 said:

I saw October Baby earlier this year when it was in movie theaters. It is very moving. I cried near the end; it was that powerful. I am asking for the DVD for Christmas this year. It is a must see.

--hide--

I bought a copy for myself already...saw it at theaters twice....
Dec 18th 2012 new

The cable network, gmc, aired it 2 months ago, so I was able to make my own DVD of it. biggrin

theheart

Dec 18th 2012 new

I am coordinating a bus trip to Washington DC for the March for Life events that will take place in January.....we will be watching October Baby on the bus! Already have the kleenex on hand! ;)

Dec 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-346082 said: I am coordinating a bus trip to Washington DC for the March for Life events that will take place ...
(Quote) Donna-346082 said:

I am coordinating a bus trip to Washington DC for the March for Life events that will take place in January.....we will be watching October Baby on the bus! Already have the kleenex on hand! ;)

--hide--

Donna that sounds awesome

Dec 18th 2012 new

Thanks Debbie! I am really excited, particularly because most of the bus is filled with students!!! We have some parents attending, along with our pastor and the diocesan vocations director. We have at least 5 parishes represented on the bus and everyone going is truly passionate about the cause! I LOVE IT!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9