Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Siblings in profile

12/16/2012 new
I thought we used to have a line for Siblings in our Background section? Did that get lost in the transition to the new profile format?

Kathleen
12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I thought we used to have a line for Siblings in our Background section? Did that get lost in the tra...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I thought we used to have a line for Siblings in our Background section? Did that get lost in the transition to the new profile format?

Kathleen
--hide--

I've noticed that too.

I found it a useful adjunct to understanding people.

12/16/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I thought we used to have a line for Siblings in our Background section? Did that get lost in the tra...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I thought we used to have a line for Siblings in our Background section? Did that get lost in the transition to the new profile format?

Kathleen
--hide--

I went back to look at a previous copy and YES we did!

Birth order
# of Brothers
# of Sisters

These came right after---Raised by, and Family ties

12/16/2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: I went back to look at a previous copy and YES we did! Birth order# of Brothers# of Sist...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

I went back to look at a previous copy and YES we did!

Birth order
# of Brothers
# of Sisters

These came right after---Raised by, and Family ties

--hide--

Thanks for checking Barbara. Now the question is can we get those added back in? I realized something about Siblings was missing when I reviewed the profiles of a few people lately and I tried to check about this and it was missing.

Dear Admin, what do you think?
12/16/2012 new

So, #of brothers and #of sisters were left out, but not sure why!

12/21/2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Thanks for checking Barbara. Now the question is can we get those added back in? I realized something...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

Thanks for checking Barbara. Now the question is can we get those added back in? I realized something about Siblings was missing when I reviewed the profiles of a few people lately and I tried to check about this and it was missing.

Dear Admin, what do you think?
--hide--

It is useful to know the number of siblings. Dear Admin, what do you think?
12/21/2012 new

All you have to do is add it to the essay section of Tell Us About Your Family Background.. All those sections are narratives..

12/21/2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: All you have to do is add it to the essay section of Tell Us About Your Family Background.. All those sections a...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

All you have to do is add it to the essay section of Tell Us About Your Family Background.. All those sections are narratives..

--hide--

Sorry about that, I was talking about it being useful in other people's profiles so viewers have a sense of their family and family life. That would automatically place it on my profile too, for others to see.

So Admin, what do you say? Will you add Siblings back on as an intake question?
12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Sorry about that, I was talking about it being useful in other people's profiles so viewe...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

Sorry about that, I was talking about it being useful in other people's profiles so viewers have a sense of their family and family life. That would automatically place it on my profile too, for others to see.

So Admin, what do you say? Will you add Siblings back on as an intake question?
--hide--

Still the same answer..EVERYONE can put it in their essay.. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing so.. That's what that section is for..

12/21/2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Still the same answer..EVERYONE can put it in their essay.. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Still the same answer..EVERYONE can put it in their essay.. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing so.. That's what that section is for..

--hide--

I don't think everyone would just spontaneously add the Siblings info in the ad-lib section of their profile. Admin has not chimed in on this yet. I don't understand why.
Posts 1 - 10 of 30