Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

CM's little mystery

Dec 16th 2012 new

Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know scratchchin

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know

--hide--

I believe he is...if you check his pictures his bride is beautiful heart

Dec 16th 2012 new

I was wondering the same thing Nancy. eyebrow

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know

Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know

--hide--

So did he find her here on CM or where?

Dec 16th 2012 new

I think he has been for awhile shhh laughing laughing

Dec 16th 2012 new

I saw that too and asked a few people but nobody seemed to know the details. Congratuations, Brian and his lovely bride!

Dec 16th 2012 new

I noticed the bride in his profile pic the other day, and clicked on it... it now says,

"This is the profile of a MARRIED CatholicMatch staff member"

Congratulations, Brian ... I guess now you can't use the old hairclub tagline, "I'm not only president, I'm a client, too"

Dec 16th 2012 new

--hide--
I don't know? (who cares?)

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: I don't know? (who cares?)
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

I don't know? (who cares?)

--hide--

You crack me up, Mike. laughing laughing laughing

Dec 16th 2012 new

--hide--
I dont think I've ever seen his profile... how are you all seeing his profile?

Posts 1 - 10 of 48