Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: (Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Is staff member Brian now married. A strange ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Quote:
Nancy-632072 said:

Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know

I dont think I've ever seen his profile... how are you all seeing his profile?

--hide--
never mind I figured it out. They look lovely together. God Bless them both

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I dont think I've ever seen his profile... how are you all seeing his profile?
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

I dont think I've ever seen his profile... how are you all seeing his profile?

--hide--
It shows up from time to time, but I saw it on the thread from Joan's post when she and Guy got married.

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: I don't know? (who cares?)
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

I don't know? (who cares?)

--hide--

The ladies - that is what makes us different from the men wink laughing

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-25961 said: The ladies - that is what makes us different from the men
(Quote) Mary-25961 said:

The ladies - that is what makes us different from the men

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

clap clap

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-25961 said: The ladies - that is what makes us different from the men
(Quote) Mary-25961 said:

The ladies - that is what makes us different from the men

--hide--
I Sure Hope so Mary I sure hope so!!wink

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Is staff member Brian now married. A strange little CM mystery - curious minds wanna know

--hide--
If he's been married for "awhile", does this mean he can't post in the fora???? scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin

Dec 17th 2012 new

Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable about making much of a deal about it. I generally tend to be on more on the private side when it comes to mixing my job and personal life. Maybe in a year or so we will provide some of our "story" but I can tell you we did meet on CatholicMatch. She is from Texas and so we had a very long distance relationship. I do appriciate all the well wishes. Of course prayers are always welcome as well.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable ...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable about making much of a deal about it. I generally tend to be on more on the private side when it comes to mixing my job and personal life. Maybe in a year or so we will provide some of our "story" but I can tell you we did meet her on CatholicMatch. She is from Texas and so we had a very long distance relationship. I do appriciate all the well wishes. Of course prayers are always welcome as well.

--hide--

Congratulations! How Wonderful!

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable ...

Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable about making much of a deal about it. I generally tend to be on more on the private side when it comes to mixing my job and personal life. Maybe in a year or so we will provide some of our "story" but I can tell you we did meet her on CatholicMatch. She is from Texas and so we had a very long distance relationship. I do appriciate all the well wishes. Of course prayers are always welcome as well.

--hide--

Congratualtions and God's blessings! Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Not really a mystery but given that I work for CatholicMatch neither of us felt very comfortable about making m...

--hide--

You have my prayers that you will be blessed in your marriage!
Posts 11 - 20 of 48