Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 4th 2013 new

Very beautiful church, service and couple! Prayers that our loving and generous God, always bless and be a part of your marriage. Congratulations!

Jan 4th 2013 new

Thanks.. I married up... 

Jan 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Susie-550311 said: Stunning pictures!
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

Stunning pictures!

--hide--
Yes, absolutely stunning!!!

May God richly bless your life together. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jan 5th 2013 new

The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the two of you, and may God bless you.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Thanks for sharing Brian! Absolutely great and good to know that CM "works" ... clap clap clap .

You two be blessed theheart

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Thanks.. I married up... 
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Thanks.. I married up... 

--hide--
ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!

Please change your status to married!

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Zoe-337980 said: ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!Please change your status t...
(Quote) Zoe-337980 said:

ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!

Please change your status to married!

--hide--

I edited the posts because it did not come across the way I intended. I was the super lucky one I don't deserve her.

Jan 8th 2013 new

Because you brought up the subject, Nancy, I had to go to his profile and look at the pictures. He and his new bride look lovely and so happy together. Brian, I wish you all the best! Praying rosary

Posts 41 - 48 of 48