Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/04/2013 new

Very beautiful church, service and couple! Prayers that our loving and generous God, always bless and be a part of your marriage. Congratulations!

01/04/2013 new

Thanks.. I married up... 

01/04/2013 new
(Quote) Susie-550311 said: Stunning pictures!
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

Stunning pictures!

--hide--
Yes, absolutely stunning!!!

May God richly bless your life together. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
01/05/2013 new

The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the two of you, and may God bless you.

01/05/2013 new

Thanks for sharing Brian! Absolutely great and good to know that CM "works" ... clap clap clap .

You two be blessed theheart

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Thanks.. I married up... 
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Thanks.. I married up... 

--hide--
ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!

Please change your status to married!

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Zoe-337980 said: ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!Please change your status t...
(Quote) Zoe-337980 said:

ouch.... congrats.... and may you be a model as God intends!

Please change your status to married!

--hide--

I edited the posts because it did not come across the way I intended. I was the super lucky one I don't deserve her.

01/08/2013 new

Because you brought up the subject, Nancy, I had to go to his profile and look at the pictures. He and his new bride look lovely and so happy together. Brian, I wish you all the best! Praying rosary

Posts 41 - 48 of 48