Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I'm home for the holidays, but my family is not Catholic. Any suggestions for a beautiful, reverent Mass on Christmas eve? I'm not very familiar with churches in the area.

Thanks in advance.

12/20/2012 new

Most of the churches in the Detroit area have a beautiful, reverent Mass on Christmas Eve. I would suggest going to the Archdiocese website to find a church that is near to where you are staying. Don't forget to contact the church to make sure when the service will begin (times do vary from church to church). Sorry I cannot help anymore as I do not know what city you are staying in.

12/20/2012 new

The National Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak, MI is absolutely breathtaking for Christmas Eve mass (especially midnight mass). I attended last year and the environment and music are wonderful. It is always worth the drive! Hope this helps:)

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-502270 said: The National Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak, MI is absolutely breathtaking for Christma...
(Quote) Cindy-502270 said:

The National Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak, MI is absolutely breathtaking for Christmas Eve mass (especially midnight mass). I attended last year and the environment and music are wonderful. It is always worth the drive! Hope this helps:)

--hide--

I've been there, but that was years ago......should stop there again sometime.

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-502270 said: The National Shrine of the Little Flower in Royal Oak, MI is absolutely breathtaking for Christma...
(Quote) Cindy-502270 said:

--hide--

Thanks Cindy! I'm in the Bloomfield area, so Royal Oak isn't too far.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5