Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Shooting In Newtown Conn

Dec 17th 2012 new

Your thoughts on this tragic,sensenless,tragedy.
www.cbsnews.com

Dec 18th 2012 new

They buried two more children today. Praying

Dec 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: They buried two more children today.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

They buried two more children today.

--hide--

sad my thoughts and prayers with the families....
Dec 18th 2012 new

saddest thing I have ever heard of.

Dec 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: saddest thing I have ever heard of.
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

saddest thing I have ever heard of.

--hide--

Indeed, quite tragic. Pray for this country to return to God. Praying rosary theheart

Only when we change our hearts will the world change and a new birth of liberty occur.

Dec 19th 2012 new

Has anyone seen this video?

www.youtube.com

Dec 20th 2012 new

On the radio there was a poll question,Should Armed Guards Be Put In The School?Stupid Question. rolling eyes Of Couse There Should.

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: On the radio there was a poll question,Should Armed Guards Be Put In The School?Stupid Question. ...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

On the radio there was a poll question,Should Armed Guards Be Put In The School?Stupid Question. Of Couse There Should.

--hide--

Armed guards? Yes, if you can afford them.

Armed teachers? Yes indeed, as this makes for one less soft target for murderers whose Prozac is talking to them and telling them to kill for the sake of Herostratic Fame.

en.wikipedia.org

(Herostartic fame refers to the arsonist Herostatus, who torched an ancient temple in Ephesis to gain immortal fame. The rulers executed him and decreed it death to mention his name, but through the historian Theopompus we know about the incident and the perp's name).

Posts 1 - 8 of 8