Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 20th 2012 new
Well, I figure that if no contact is made then I must give attention to someone else who did make the effort. Who knows why someone did not so who cares. Maybe they were not good for me! I don't want to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me because I know I would not be cherished.
Dec 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Molly-236515 said: So my sister and I were talking about those lovely emails that tell you. "Johnny has viewed your profile!...
(Quote) Molly-236515 said:

So my sister and I were talking about those lovely emails that tell you. "Johnny has viewed your profile!!!!" I say if there is no follow up with a message/emotiongram etc., then it is another rejection. She says that he wants you to view his profile and respond. What do you think????

--hide--

If I could give you a suggestion. Your profile is rather vague about who you are as a person. It's a marketing proposal to a man to think enough to contact you and want to ask you on a date. It needs to answer the question: What makes you special and what makes you stand out from other women?

I like seeing profiles from women that gets inside of their values, their personality and their way of thinking because it gets deeper than saying that you like to go to the movies and read books. It doesn't tell me much about who you are as a person.

I'm approaching this as someone who has some marketing experience.
Dec 22nd 2012 new

Everyone has such wonderful insights on these subjects.

laughing Thanks to you guys who responded to my question about one person viewing my profile numerous times. Creepers are a possibility. Some of you mentioned that viewers may not be paying members, as well. I'll keep all your thoughts in mind. Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas to you all! theheart

Dec 24th 2012 new

He'll message you if he wants to talk.

Dec 24th 2012 new

I had a similar thing happen due to skipping throught the process where after meeting for coffee there was not a lot of common ground so it didn't work out. I do think that with the conjunct photos and disjunct biographies there is much to see anyways. Thanks.

Dec 24th 2012 new
Usually if I look at a profile and don't follow that with an inquiry it means that I had insufficient information. Occasionally I see something that actually results in a rejection (6 of 7, for example), but most profiles simply do not provide the basic information that I need to initiate a conversation, and writing to everyone on here asking for that information is not practical. The lesson here is to provide the necessary information in the profile!
Dec 25th 2012 new
I think we women are guilty of doing the same thing. I know that I have seen pictures of people on this site that I found attractive, or maybe it was something they said in the blog/forum section, so I clicked on their profile to learn more, and I find myself not so interested. As a result, I don't send any message. I think it's okay to do your window or web shopping, lol. No harm in that ladies, we have to find the right person for us. ;) Times when I chose not to respond it was because there was really no physical attraction upon closer look, or something they wrote in their profile. Maybe I sensed we did not have similar interests, or he did not answer 7/7 out of the faith questions.
Dec 29th 2012 new

Molly, Ok this question has two answers. If I view a profile and like what I see I will respond. The other side is if I view a profile and like what I see but there is something that they have said that I do not fit in the catergoy then I will not respond unless they respond first. An example would be if they say they do not want to do a long distance relationship, and they are outside of the city or state I am in, then I will not bother because that is there preference. Hope this helps.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: Everyone has such wonderful insights on these subjects. Thanks to you guys who respon...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

Everyone has such wonderful insights on these subjects.

Thanks to you guys who responded to my question about one person viewing my profile numerous times. Creepers are a possibility. Some of you mentioned that viewers may not be paying members, as well. I'll keep all your thoughts in mind. Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas to you all!

--hide--

You have a sweet profile :)!

Posts 61 - 69 of 69