Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. wave

12/17/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Mer...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

--hide--
Be well, MaryAnne, and may the New Year shower you with many blessings!

12/18/2012 new
White Christmas???? They are forecasting blizzard conditions in Oklahoma for Christmas this year... eyepopping hmmmmm I think Tx Jerry needs to pray it goes south.... scratchchin
12/18/2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas a...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

--hide--

Merry Christmas --- come back soon we miss you.....
01/02/2013 new

YIKES!!! I go away for a little while and the pub nearly shuts down. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Hello everyone wave wave wave wave

01/02/2013 new

eyebrow Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first. biggrin laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first.

--hide--

Hi! May I come in for a drink, please? I hear it's a very friendly place! Yoohoo, everyone! All-y all-y in come free!

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to ...

Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first.

--hide--

Mary Ellen I would love to hear your good news.

01/02/2013 new

Hello Rachel and Debbie. wave wave wave

Well....... the good news is...........I'M ENGAGED!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin WOOO HOOO!!!

Another CM success story.

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Rachel and Debbie. Well....... the good news is...........I'M E...

Hello Rachel and Debbie.

Well....... the good news is...........I'M ENGAGED!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Another CM success story.

--hide--

Woo Hoo!!! clap Bow hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 200