Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Awesome...I completely enjoyed the movie. I can't wait for the next one. Do you think I c...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Awesome...I completely enjoyed the movie. I can't wait for the next one. Do you think I can borrow Cate Blanchettes dress in that movie for my wedding

--hide--

laughing laughing It would meet my approval if you could. I got some Hobbit trading cards from two visits to Denny's (they have been featuring a Hobbit menu) and one of them is Galadriel. lovestruck!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: It would meet my approval if you could. I got some Hobbit trading cards from two visits t...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

It would meet my approval if you could. I got some Hobbit trading cards from two visits to Denny's (they have been featuring a Hobbit menu) and one of them is Galadriel.

--hide--
That would be my dress if I could get my hands on it

Jan 3rd 2013 new

BTW, I did not ask for a drink because I am fasting .... have a blood test tomorrow morning to see how well my cholesterol medication is working (and to make sure it's not hurting me). I can have my water and medications but that's it, till after the test.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: BTW, I did not ask for a drink because I am fasting .... have a blood test tomorrow morning to see...

BTW, I did not ask for a drink because I am fasting .... have a blood test tomorrow morning to see how well my cholesterol medication is working (and to make sure it's not hurting me). I can have my water and medications but that's it, till after the test.

--hide--
Awe man don;t you hate those fasting blood test. irked Ok I won't tempt you with anything yummy and I will pray your test results come back favorable/ biggrin Praying hug

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Awe man don;t you hate those fasting blood test. Ok I won't tempt you with anything yummy...

Awe man don;t you hate those fasting blood test. Ok I won't tempt you with anything yummy and I will pray your test results come back favorable/

--hide--

I did my "toast" to Professor J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, a little bit early .... The custom is to do it at 9:00 PM your time, I did it at 8:20. Just before the cutoff time to start fasting. I had a "Copa De Vino". (Today is his birthday. Happy Birthday! )

Jan 3rd 2013 new

ME, are you still on?

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I did my "toast" to Professor J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit and T...

I did my "toast" to Professor J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, a little bit early .... The custom is to do it at 9:00 PM your time, I did it at 8:20. Just before the cutoff time to start fasting. I had a "Copa De Vino". (Today is his birthday. )

--hide--
Well then we need to raise a glass to such a wonderful author. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Rachel and Debbie. Well....... the good news is...........I'M E...

Hello Rachel and Debbie.

Well....... the good news is...........I'M ENGAGED!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Another CM success story.

--hide--
ME I am so happy for you!! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter lady! I just wonder who is going to serve me my Johnny Walker Blacks'laughing Hope you have many, many years of happiness......you deserve it ME!hug hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: ME I am so happy for you!! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter lady! I just wonder who is goi...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

ME I am so happy for you!! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter lady! I just wonder who is going to serve me my Johnny Walker Blacks' Hope you have many, many years of happiness......you deserve it ME!

--hide--
Thank you my friend. I hope and pray for the same for you. Here you go one Johnny walker Black C[_] hug hug hug

Jan 4th 2013 new
Woo Hoo!
Posts 121 - 130 of 200