Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I have to make a point to see it. I don't have TV hook up at my house so I haven't been able to wat...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I have to make a point to see it. I don't have TV hook up at my house so I haven't been able to watch a single game this year. So now that they are in the playoffs I need to find a way to watch them.

--hide--


Do you have a Chilis restaurant in your area?? I am sure they will have the game on.....
LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Do you have a Chilis restaurant in your area?? I am sure they will have the game on.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Do you have a Chilis restaurant in your area?? I am sure they will have the game on.....
--hide--


Here people go hang out at Chilis bar and have a soft drink watching games
LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Here people go hang out at Chilis bar and have a soft drink watching games
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Here people go hang out at Chilis bar and have a soft drink watching games
--hide--
Yes there is and two other sprts bars close to my home where I can watch it. I can't wait. Woo Hoo!!!

LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes there is and two other sprts bars close to my home where I can watch it. I can't wait. Woo Hoo!!!<...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes there is and two other sprts bars close to my home where I can watch it. I can't wait. Woo Hoo!!!

--hide--


See you and your honey can make it a date night.....
LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: See you and your honey can make it a date night.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

See you and your honey can make it a date night.....
--hide--
Yes we can. I have been having serious football withdrawl this season. laughing laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes we can. I have been having serious football withdrawl this season.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes we can. I have been having serious football withdrawl this season.

--hide--


That can't be a good thing....
LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes we can. I have been having serious football withdrawl this season.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes we can. I have been having serious football withdrawl this season.

--hide--


Skol Vikings, 3-0 over the Packers in the first cheese

LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: That can't be a good thing....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

That can't be a good thing....
--hide--
No it's terrible I keep seeing Patriots logos every where...Totally disorienting. Even When Tom and I went to see Father James I saw him in a Pats uniform. Not good at all. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Skol Vikings, 3-0 over the Packers in the first
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



Skol Vikings, 3-0 over the Packers in the first

--hide--
are they playing now Michael???

LOCKED
Jan 5th 2013 new

yup!

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
LOCKED
Posts 191 - 200 of 200