Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Thank you! And CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Thank you! And CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

--hide--
Thanks Mary. I'm sitting here with a huge silly grin on my face. laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: MARY!!! Here you go.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

MARY!!! Here you go.

--hide--

Perhaps Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! tonight we should have a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate???
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Perhaps tonight we should have a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Perhaps tonight we should have a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate???
--hide--
Absolutely!!! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Drinks are on the house. Enjoy everyone

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Absolutely!!! Drinks are on the house. Enjoy everyone

Absolutely!!! Drinks are on the house. Enjoy everyone

--hide--

So was it a Christmas proposal?
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So was it a Christmas proposal?

So was it a Christmas proposal?
--hide--
No he proposed on New years eve even after I picked a fight with the poor guy eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: No he proposed on New years eve even after I picked a fight with the poor guy

No he proposed on New years eve even after I picked a fight with the poor guy

--hide--

Now why would you pick a fight with the man you love?... boggled
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Now why would you pick a fight with the man you love?...

Now why would you pick a fight with the man you love?...
--hide--
WELL!!!! long story short we were having a heated debate and I felt he made a decision for the two of us without talking to me about it first and I got mad... Needless to say once the ring came out it rendered the whole argument mute laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: WELL!!!! long story short we were having a heated debate and I felt he made a decision for the two of us wi...

WELL!!!! long story short we were having a heated debate and I felt he made a decision for the two of us without talking to me about it first and I got mad... Needless to say once the ring came out it rendered the whole argument mute

--hide--

scratchchin funny how a little thing like a ring and a proposal can change your perspective shhh laughing
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: funny how a little thing like a ring and a proposal can change your perspective

funny how a little thing like a ring and a proposal can change your perspective
--hide--
ABSOLUTELY!!! biggrin laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: funny how a little thing like a ring and a proposal can change your perspective

funny how a little thing like a ring and a proposal can change your perspective
--hide--

Kissing and making up with the guy you love can be fun scratchchin embarassed
Posts 31 - 40 of 200