Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: WELL!!!! long story short we were having a heated debate and I felt he made a decision for th...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

WELL!!!! long story short we were having a heated debate and I felt he made a decision for the two of us without talking to me about it first and I got mad... Needless to say once the ring came out it rendered the whole argument mute

--hide--
Talk about making a decision for the two of you without talking to you about it first!!!!! laughing laughing laughing wink wink biggrin heart

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Kissing and making up with the guy you love can be fun
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Kissing and making up with the guy you love can be fun
--hide--
Very fun biggrin mischievous laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: ABSOLUTELY!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

--hide--

Too funny laughing
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Talk about making a decision for the two of you without talking to you about it first!!!!!
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Talk about making a decision for the two of you without talking to you about it first!!!!!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I KNOW HUH??? I am very happy with this decision though laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very fun

Very fun

--hide--

Hmmm you have my prayers for a long and happy life with your intended groom
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hmmm you have my prayers for a long and happy life with your intended groom

Hmmm you have my prayers for a long and happy life with your intended groom
--hide--
Thank you so much that means more than you know. hug

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Thank you so much that means more than you know.

Thank you so much that means more than you know.

--hide--

hug hug Have you even had time to think about whether it will be a big wedding or a small one?
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Have you even had time to think about whether it will be a big wedding or a small one?

Have you even had time to think about whether it will be a big wedding or a small one?
--hide--
Well finances will dictate the size but I think it will be on the smallis side. But with a famly my size not sure how that will happen laughing laughing laughing I just can't believe I will be looking for a wedding dress soon. YIKES!!! I honestly thought I would never get this chance in my life time..Thank you God. Praying Praying Praying

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well finances will dictate the size but I think it will be on the smallis side. But with a famly my size no...

Well finances will dictate the size but I think it will be on the smallis side. But with a famly my size not sure how that will happen I just can't believe I will be looking for a wedding dress soon. YIKES!!! I honestly thought I would never get this chance in my life time..Thank you God.

--hide--

I am sure you will have a nice one whatever you choose! And I know you will be a gorgeous bride!
Jan 2nd 2013 new

May all your wedding plans and days ahead be full of joy and love! And may your marriage be blessed forever! theheart rose

Posts 41 - 50 of 200